Cowboy baseball vs. WVU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
An opposing pitcher is throwing a 1 hitter against the Cowboys on their home field through 5 innings. Pretty sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, it's not like he's a projected high 1st round draft pick throwing 95-97 with great command and offspeed or something. And, it's not like they spotted him with a lead where he can cruise.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
An opposing pitcher is throwing a 1 hitter against the Cowboys on their home field through 5 innings. Pretty sad.

Yeah, it's not like he's a projected high 1st round draft pick throwing 95-97 with great command and offspeed or something. And, it's not like they spotted him with a lead where he can cruise.
True because the Cowboys don’t have any talent to combat that at the plate.

What kills me about arguments like this is it implies the talent level is not equal on our side. Pretty short sighted.

Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield

What kills me about arguments like this is it implies the talent level is not equal on our side. Pretty short sighted.

The only shortsightedness is not realizing since the inception of this game is that good pitching beats good hitting everytime. Plus, it's baseball, there are just nights like this. But by all means, keep stomping your feet though.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
The only shortsightedness is not realizing since the inception of this game is that good pitching beats good hitting everytime. Plus, it's baseball, there are just nights like this. But by all means, keep stomping your feet though.
All right then, why don't we pitch better?

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK

Easy there grasshopper. You are the one selling our hitters short. I bet ya Josh isn’t taking your approach with the team, telling them it’s ok because he is a better pitcher than you are hitters.

Agree to disagree, it’s not ok to get run on your home field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk