Cowgirl Softball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 17, 2011
So, the cowgirls are now 4-0 against TU but still several spots below them in the rankings! How does that work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Youre thinking baseball that we swept texas. We went 2-1 in the series vs texas but now 3-1. To your point though, I have no idea why we are lower. They dont have an impressive series win except texas tech (while we swept them). Our sweep of Oregon on the road is better than anything they did in non conference. We both beat Kentucky. I think maybe the key is our losses to teams like Colorado state, Illinois, etc are hurting us...but we both have a strong RPI so idk lol

Dec 17, 2011
OU is up 5-0 against KU in the 3rd...but their game is suspended until tomorrow at 11am. Nice for us kind of, as we are done until tomorrow.

Philranger

Territorial Marshal
Oct 6, 2010
Owasso
Big 12 softball tournament cancelled due to field conditions. OU the automatic winner and receives the auto-bid.

I mean they were probably gonna win anyway but that blows.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Big 12 softball tournament cancelled due to field conditions. OU the automatic winner and receives the auto-bid.

I mean they were probably gonna win anyway but that blows.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If OU finish their pool game before the rain came to cancel the rest of the tournament.....how would they decide on who gets the automatic bid?

Would it be head to head during regular season?

Runs for? Or runs allowed?

I’m curious how they do it.