Cowgirls vs. Texas Tech

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 24, 2005
Stillwater
The Cowgirls face Texas Tech tonight at 7:00 in Stillwater.

OSU got stomped 109-79 in Lubbock on 2/1.

The Cowgirls are currently 14-12 and 5-9.

Jim Littell’s Big 12 record is currently 75-83 in his ninth season.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Great to see them get in the win column. Always good to best tech.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
OSU wins 74-58. Great second half on both ends. Slim tourney hopes still alive.
NCAA? Think so? How many teams do you predict the Big12 will get in the NCAA this year? I'm thinking if 5 teams get in that's a good year?

I suppose it could happen if all the stars align.
I agree, 5 at most this year.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 26, 2003
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
NCAA? Think so? How many teams do you predict the Big12 will get in the NCAA this year? I'm thinking if 5 teams get in that's a good year?

I suppose it could happen if all the stars align.
They have a slim chance of getting in the NCAA. If they can beat KSU and KU, play close with UT, then win 1 in the Big 12, they may be in.

I dont know if Charlie Creme has respect for the Big 12 (which is undeserved this year) or if the Bubble is just THAT weak. I will be surprised if 5 teams get in the tournament unless the bubble is just that weak. BU and TCU deserve to be in. UT has been up & down all year. They likely get in. But ISU took a bad loss to TTU in the middle of their current 3 game losing streak. They are playing themselves out of the tournament. ISU and WVU are probably playing an NCAA tournament elim game when they face off this weekend. Winner stays solidly on the bubble and the loser falls out barring a great Big 12 Tourney run.

KSU is trying to play their way into the tourney as well, but their RPI is horrible. I see the game against the Cowgirls an NCAA elim game as well.

Oklahoma will miss the entire postseason for a 2nd year in a row. Oh how the once mighty have fallen.