Does Trump think he is the NFL Commish now?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
no he is pointing out the lack of respect for our flag and our country that he is the president of. Its pretty simple my dad did 7 tours in Vietnam and fought for our country. They disrespect the flag , they disrespect All the people the fought and died for our country. Find a way to protest that doesn't disrespect our national anthem and flag.

Remember all the people that moaned about Donald disrespecting the queen. Why aren't these same people moaning about disrespect for our country

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
no he is pointing out the lack of respect for our flag and our country that he is the president of. Its pretty simple my dad did 7 tours in Vietnam and fought for our country. They disrespect the flag , they disrespect All the people the fought and died for our country. Find a way to protest that doesn't disrespect our national anthem and flag.

Remember all the people that moaned about Donald disrespecting the queen. Why aren't these same people moaning about disrespect for our country
I was more talking about the threat of suspension without pay. He has 0 say or control over that.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
I was more talking about the threat of suspension without pay. He has 0 say or control over that.
Sure but if these guys can't figure out its the people that buy the tickets and merch that support their enormous salaries, it will continue. seriously protesting the flag is protesting police brutality?

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida

Horseshit.

They aren’t disrespecting anything. In fact they are just exercising the rights those people fought for. Freedom is a two way street.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Sure but if these guys can't figure out its the people that buy the tickets and merch that support their enormous salaries, it will continue. seriously protesting the flag is protesting police brutality?
Free Market. If they want to Eff up their entire business model and run it into the ground and lose their customer base....so be it...they are free to do that...and 1000% free to do it in the manner they have chosen to do it

POTUS shouldn't be commenting on a private business and how they run it. Let them sink themselves and his problem goes away

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Horseshit.

They aren’t disrespecting anything. In fact they are just exercising the rights those people fought for. Freedom is a two way street.
That's the difference, you think its horseshit. That flag represents what people fought for. There is a time and a place for disrespect. If you don't like what the flag represents go see what freedom is in other countries. My dad left more blood in Vietnam for the country, fighting for our freedom. Don't disrespect my dad.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
That's the difference, you think its horseshit. That flag represents what people fought for. There is a time and a place for disrespect. If you don't like what the flag represents go see what freedom is in other countries. My dad left more blood in Vietnam for the country, fighting for our freedom. Don't disrespect my dad.
No one is disrespecting your dad. You moron.

Basically you just don’t like how these people are exercising their freedoms. Well tough shit. Like I said, it is a two way street.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
No one is disrespecting your dad. You moron.

Basically you just don’t like how these people are exercising their freedoms. Well tough shit. Like I said, it is a two way street.
Wow thanks for the name calling. This is a discussion board and obviously someone doesn't agree with you get personal.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Disrespecting, protesting police brutality. Kneeling, standing, fist up, singing, whatever we believe, they have the right to do it. We have the right to not watch, each team has the right to back them or not.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber

Interesting opinion. I get that it's your opinion. What have the players that have been kneeling saying about what their action means?

As for the Queen of England stuff; Trump is aloof and clumsy; I personally didn't see it as disrespect, but definitely sloppy.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
We have the right to not watch, each team has the right to back them or not.
I'm counting on it....I need ticket prices to go way down. I've never been to an NFL game and would like to some day.

They have the right to do what they do

You have the right to not watch it and call them idiots or what ever you want to.

POTUS has no business in this issue as it doesn't concern the Office of POTUS

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Interesting opinion. I get that it's your opinion. What have the players that have been kneeling saying about what their action means? Find another way to protest not at the flag. This started at police brutality and what does disrespecting our flag have to do with police brutality, on a smaller scale than the entire country?

As for the Queen of England stuff; Trump is aloof and clumsy; I personally didn't see it as disrespect, but definitely sloppy.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Typical liberal pos disrespecting our military and happy to do so.
You are a moron as well. Again with the liberal moniker. Guess what idiot? I’m not a liberal. I haven’t voted for a democrat since the early 90’s.

I’m not disrespecting anyone. I’m looking at the flag that was draped over my fathers coffin right now, you fucking moron. I have a great respect for those that served. Just not those people who don’t Ike it when others exercise their own freedoms in a way they don’t agree with. Basically all Trumptards.