VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater

Sorry, but I couldn’t resist that.

So, what are you saying? Is there a scripture that says “thou shalt openly discuss politics?” I don’t remember that in the Ten Commandments or the Beattitudes. I think Jesus is okay with us holding our tongues.

and what does absolute truth have to do with any of this? Sorry, I’m just not following that part.
Not about what you're saying, but that line in the GIF has always puzzled me. By stating "only a sith deals in absolutes" wouldn't Obi then have to be sith according to his own definition??

Sorry, not trying to derail but man that's always bothered me...
Points out the Jedi’s hypocrisy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
As I've said previously, I personally don't think it's possible for Trump to drain the swamp. But the actions and attitude of so many career bureaucrats and establishment politicians towards him make me wonder if maybe THEY think it's possible.
This “drain the swamp” meme is hilarious. Based on his history with probable mob dealings, cronyism, and so many now convicted criminals... we trust Trump to put the right people in powerful positions of the government? If he replaces any foxes in the hen house, he’ll likely use wolves.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1309202783875162112?s=21
https://twitter.com/no1_in_canada/status/1309225989025619968?s=21

Like I said yesterday Mr. Kirk needs better sources, or to read pst the first line.
I said it to someone else a few days ago, Twitter is usual a bad format to spread news.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
https://twitter.com/no1_in_canada/status/1309225989025619968?s=21

Like I said yesterday Mr. Kirk needs better sources, or to read pst the first line.
I said it to someone else a few days ago, Twitter is usual a bad format to spread news.
I don’t see why he needs proper sources. Were 9 ballots found in a ditch or not? I can’t imagine that’s how they are to be properly destroyed if they are invalid. It seems like a cause for concern to me.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I don’t see why he needs proper sources. Were 9 ballots found in a ditch or not? I can’t imagine that’s how they are to be properly destroyed if they are invalid. It seems like a cause for concern to me.
I did not anywhere we’re they were in a ditch.
Yes they were discarded and that should be looked into but why not share all the available info, like that several hand no info to is them like a name and address. Others weee not in the needed 2nd envelope. If you and Kirk are going to scream me fo bais then you might want to make sure your own coattails are clean also.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Ya know.... Has anyone ever seen Joe Biden and Max Headroom together???

1600982631876.png

I can see Trump at a podium and Chris Wallace sitting there and Max Headroom on a TV stand behind the other podium

Last edited:
May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
I did not anywhere we’re they were in a ditch.
Yes they were discarded and that should be looked into but why not share all the available info, like that several hand no info to is them like a name and address. Others weee not in the needed 2nd envelope. If you and Kirk are going to scream me fo bais then you might want to make sure your own coattails are clean also.
I don’t have a problem with what Kirk tweeted but he should have included a link so that people could read additional details. Just because they were found a certain way doesn’t mean that’s how they were turned in. We’ll see what the investigation finds. I edited my post to include a tweet that has a link to the Justice Dept statement.

And I have to concede to you that the MSM’s journalistic standards are on par with mine and Kirk’s so I need to aim much higher. I will strive to only post stuff that includes a link to a full story.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
The “Russian” probe s*** is hitting the fan. Grab your popcorn if you are a conservative. If you are a Dem, well you might be doing the Nadler shuffle.