1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

[ESPN] Teams most likely to win the BCS Title

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by BAMF cowboy, Apr 11, 2009.

1. PhiloBeddoe

PhiloBeddoe Greenhorn

Exactly.Last season proved that the BCS determination of a National Champion is just as mythical as it has always been.The Sooners did not deserve to be playing in the game over a Texas team which beat them head to head and had the same record.
  2. carebearscare

Banned carebearscare Banned

I was in Stillwater from 99 to 02. At that time, there was a guy in town who had a crew working for him doing commercial mowing jobs. He was an OSU ag education grad, but he made at least triple (probably more) a teacher's salary by mowing lawns. :) He spent the winter months just working on construction projects around his very large and nice home.
  3. Pennypacker

Pennypacker Greenhorn

You know what's funny. In week 6 of the BCS, Novemember 23 before the oSu-OU game both the "human polls" had OU ahead of UT, the computers didn't!

After OU won convincingly in Stillwater (a ranked team), and UT ran up the score against aTm (unranked...IN AUSTIN...in front of the LARGEST CROWD ever at a Big 12 conference game), OU LOST ground in both human polls!

USA Today still had OU ahead of UT, in the final poll before the Big 12 Championship.

So either voters didn't think much of a win in Stilly, or Macks suck job worked.
  4. NewMexPoke84

A/V Subscriber NewMexPoke84 Ou still sucks

Has there ever been a time when 3 teams in the same DIVISION finished the regular season 11-1? Seriously that was nuts.
  5. Gmaj7

Gmaj7 Cowboy

I think @Baylor will be a lot tougher than Houston at home.
  6. Cimarron

Cimarron It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.

If you believe that OSU can get to and win a BCS game, then how do you figure beating OU would be a "big" upset?
  7. Rack

Rack Deputy

As will at A&M. Btw, I agree that @Baylor will be tougher than at home 'vs' Houston.
  8. ucowboyup

ucowboyup Greenhorn

Im buying a Lawn mower:)