1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Get to know this man

Discussion in 'Bedlam & Flame' started by Duckman, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duckman

Banned Duckman Banned

Masoli is a underrated runner. His decision making is rapidly improving and he's actually really good at breaking tackles. He is pretty physical too as a runner.
  2. pistolsfiring11

pistolsfiring11 Cowboy

3. Im Ur Huckleberry

Im Ur Huckleberry Cowboy

If he does this against Dez Bryant then Oregon fans will be having nightmares of #1 for quite some time. Anyone who tries to stop Dez with single coverage is straight up stupid and will pay dearly. I hope they try it.
  4. Greydrake

Greydrake Greenhorn

Thanks for the correction Duckman, It's been so long since I used his true name I forgot how to spell it...
  5. UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1 Greenhorn

6. Duckman

Banned Duckman Banned

We got some damn good corners, they are just asked to do a lot in Allioti's system. Allioti has a big task at hand in trying to keep Dez, Pettigrew, and Hunter in check.
  7. pokevision

pokevision Deputy

Well....Our big donor is better than your big donor!!!! I'd take T. Boone over Knight anytime. I mean I wear ASICS and they are a much faster shoe. NIKEs just seem slower for some reason... So there!!!!!:D
  8. CampusCowboy

CampusCowboy Cowboy

9. Duckman

Banned Duckman Banned

LMFAO @ Pickens only being worth 3 billion. Phil Knight wipes his ass with that amount of money.
  10. CampusCowboy

CampusCowboy Cowboy

Pickens is just more generous with his money. :D
  11. FWPoke

A/V Subscriber FWPoke An OP OG in the DFDub

Boone didn't make his billions off the sweat of 11 year olds in 3rd world countries.
  12. Duckman

Banned Duckman Banned

Phil Knight is opportunistic, lol.
  13. OrangeAggie

A/V Subscriber OrangeAggie Forgive me if I don't shake hands.

LMFAO at how slow the Oregon players look in every clip you've posted. My Grandmother runs faster than some of those guys.
  14. Cowboy2U

Cowboy2U Cowboy

So is the mafia.
  15. FWPoke

A/V Subscriber FWPoke An OP OG in the DFDub

lol. At least Boone only screws over the adults who have to pay for gas!:D
  16. godux

godux Greenhorn

OrangeAggie, you might win the game, but you are mistaken to say Oregon is slow. I would wager that Oregon is the faster of the two teams. Also, the PAC 10 is down this year, but as I see it your league has three good teams and they all beat the Cowboys, and there aren't a lot of teams in that league that have shown a lot of defense. As for your offense, I'll say this, whether it's good or bad -- your passing yards will be more than double your rushing yards against the Ducks...that's just the way Oregon's defense plays. I am optimistic about Oregon's offense in this game because their passing was so much better the last two games, and they don't have any trouble running. I think there will be 80+ points on the board and it will be close. For you to say it won't be competitive....I disagree.
  17. quackback

quackback Greenhorn

Yuk Yuk!!!
  18. giventofly

giventofly Greenhorn

Funny how the other orange OSU fans were saying how slow we were prior to giving up 700 yards.
  19. quackback

quackback Greenhorn

Actually those are the 3rd and 4th guys. The first 2 are way behind him. GO DUCKS!!!
  20. godux

godux Greenhorn

Oregon has bad pass defense....it's scary because we only played a few teams with high rated passing games and they all torched us. Can some Cowboy fan explain this, though --

Harrell (Texas Tech) -- 40-of-50 with 6 TD's

McCoy (Texas) -- 38-of-45

Bradford (Oklahoma) -- 30-of-44 with 4 TD's

Daniel (Missouri) -- 39-of-52

That's 147-of-191...you could miss that many just by drops, throwaways and spikes. Did you play any other good teams? I saw that Houston threw for 367 yards on you. Seriously, can you just gloss that over by repeating that the Big 12 is so great and the PAC 10 is so terrible?

One other thing -- your 39-13 win against our one common opponent, Washington State, was one of their closest games of the year. You had one TD in the first half....Oregon had two in less than three minutes on the way to 63 points. As I see it, Oregon's offense absolutely rolls against you...but I can't say our defense will do the job so I conclude that it will be close with 80+ points scored...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.