Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
This. I mean.. the sources in each article talked about how he wore t-shirts to swim at pools and the beach. Pictures would be impossible.
There are pictures he's posted, usually in summer while he's out fishing or swimming. For years. See for yourself if you think you can find the tattoo and get yourself some money

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
There are pictures he's posted, usually in summer while he's out fishing or swimming. For years. See for yourself if you think you can find the tattoo and get yourself some money
One recent, post tattoo removal pic. He can now take his shirt off on a boat. I am sure that is a great relief for him and release for you sooners that keep up with your coach's shirtless pics.

There were mulitple articles and multiple sources. If they are not credible to you, that's fine. I'll just go with the sources that were there and witnessed the sun tat get inked around his belly button after a few Corona Lights.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
And the pic you're referring to is super weird. He caught a fish and said it had OU DNA. Did he fuck it or did some other sooner on the boat?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
One recent, post tattoo removal pic. He can now take his shirt off on a boat. I am sure that is a great relief for him and release for you sooners that keep up with your coach's shirtless pics.

There were mulitple articles and multiple sources. If they are not credible to you, that's fine. I'll just go with the sources that were there and witnessed the sun tat get inked around his belly button after a few Corona Lights.
There's more than one. And I said years, that means before he was making this kind of money.

You can go with whatever you like, but there's only one way to get money from me out of this. And what you saw is a person who said he saw something reddit. That's your source. Cool. Guess i'll just have to use my money for weed instead.

No, it's you being dense.

THERE ARE NO PICTURES OF HIM WITH HIS SHIRT OFF!!!!!

Except ones where he is purposely hiding his whole belly button area. Which is proof enough in my book.
Lol, no there are most certainly photos of him shirtless, where you can see he clearly has no tattoo. You believing otherwise does not make it true though.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
There's more than one. And I said years, that means before he was making this kind of money.

You can go with whatever you like, but there's only one way to get money from me out of this. And what you saw is a person who said he saw something reddit. That's your source. Cool. Guess i'll just have to use my money for weed instead.

Lol, no there are most certainly photos of him shirtless, where you can see he clearly has no tattoo. You believing otherwise does not make it true though.
I make plenty of money without needing to look up 2002 belly tats. Thanks though. Enjoy the weed.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I’ve only seen the one fishing photo y’all share, but if he’s really posting shirtless pics then we know why and that’s hilarious.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

I make plenty of money without needing to look up 2002 belly tats. Thanks though. Enjoy the weed.
I only offered because no such picture exists

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Oh, okay. This picture is a couple years older than those.

No picture exists because no such tattoo exists. Any proof of it would be welcomed though.
I'm sure it would be welcomed as the subject of whether or not your coach had a dumb tattoo weighs heavily on your conscience. He did a good job of avoiding belly tat pics in the past and has never publically denied it. You should call into his coaching show and ask about it. Settle this for yourself once and for all.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I'm sure it would be welcomed as the subject of whether or not your coach had a dumb tattoo weighs heavily on your conscience. He did a good job of avoiding belly tat pics in the past and has never publically denied it. You should call into his coaching show and ask about it. Settle this for yourself once and for all.
My offer still stands