Herman Cleans House

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
I take full responsibility . . . . . . .

. . . . . but I'm gonna have to fire these guys that caused this mess.

Also, I'll be firing some of these guys that are helping get us through the bowl game, though I take full responsibility for their screw ups as well.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Now if we could just hire my wife as our DC, we'll be in great shape. I mean, every time she'd watch a game she knew exactly what play Yurcich was going to call next. . . . . .

Nov 6, 2010
I'm super fascinated to see how this goes. I have a sneaking suspicion that their offense will look nothing like it did at OSU, for obvious reasons.
I think you're wrong. Herman is coaching for his job this year, so he will have his thumb on the offensive scales at least as much as Gundy did with Yurchich here.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
I think you're wrong. Herman is coaching for his job this year, so he will have his thumb on the offensive scales at least as much as Gundy did with Yurchich here.
Herman may not realize it. With the weapons yurcich had at osu it was pretty easy too make calls

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Texas is really outshowing the rest of us tonight...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Haven't you heard? That is because they are back.
They just stomped their higher ranked bowl opponent which is a lot more than the rest of us can say right now... Granted having it in their backyard certainly didn't hurt. Lol.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Texas is really outshowing the rest of us tonight...

Haven't you heard? That is because they are back.
They just stomped their higher ranked bowl opponent which is a lot more than the rest of us can say right now... Granted having it in their backyard certainly didn't hurt. Lol.

Don't forget that PAC12 is soft.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk