How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It's not a 'claim' genius, it's reality.
"Yes, of course, a guy who redshirted & played last year is the same thing as a guy who's never been through spring ball & was questionable to even suit up Saturday. Same thing entirely." That is not reality. that's a poor attempt at sarcasm.

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
Where did I ever claim otherwise?

Pointing out the context of what happened with the QB play, which he knew nothing about, hardly equates to saying it wasn't an atrocious performance.

And 'making our fan base look bad'? Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.
It looks to me like you're the one who's in desperate need of a pat on the back.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Where did I ever claim otherwise?

Pointing out the context of what happened with the QB play, which he knew nothing about, hardly equates to saying it wasn't an atrocious performance.

And 'making our fan base look bad'? Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.
It looks to me like you're the one who's in desperate need of a pat on the back.
Please stop embarrassing the fan base.

Comprehension is clearly not your strongsuit & is sorely lacking in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk