How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Nay. I kept this thread alive while Baker was on his way to leading the best records the CLEVELAND BROWNS have had since Bill Bellichick was their head coach.

It wasn’t the orange trolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Kyler is not jerk enough for long range goon idolization
Yep. I don't get it. Hes the one they should be hitching their wagon to.
I’m not hitching my wagon to anyone. But Baker was one of the greatest college QBs of all time, won a Heisman and was a number one draft pick. So as an OU fan, why would I not follow his NFL career somewhat.

Especially when some Pokes decide it’d be hilarious to make a thread dedicated to how much he sucks.... I mean...

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I’m not hitching my wagon to anyone. But Baker was one of the greatest college QBs of all time, won a Heisman and was a number one draft pick. So as an OU fan, why would I not follow his NFL career somewhat.

Especially when some Pokes decide it’d be hilarious to make a thread dedicated to how much he sucks.... I mean...

Nice to see Half-Baked channel his inner Rattler.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Nothing overrated about him. He’s performing. Cleveland is not one piece away from being a contender. And he’s more than capable of carrying them to a championship if they continue building and actually achieving continuity

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Nothing overrated about him. He’s performing. Cleveland is not one piece away from being a contender. And he’s more than capable of carrying them to a championship if they continue building and actually achieving continuity

Annnnnnd there it is. LMMFAO
THE BROWN'S ARE NOW THE ou OF THE NFL!!!!

Doesn't matter how long that championship drought is, they're better than EVERYONE!!!

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

He's kind of the Rattler of the NFL? A serviceable qb on a team that sucks?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Cleveland is such a dumpster fire. They gave him odell and hunt/chubb rushing attack, a pretty decent defense and a solid qb in Mayfield. I think that franchise is just so shitty to the core that even with all these weapons they'll find a way to lose. Honestly starting to feel like the cardinals will get to the playoffs before the browns.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I wonder if they’ll change the commercials now that he was benched. Have his replacement living in the stadium and Baker being the maintenance man?

I doubt they will change commercials based on him being benched for part of a game.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I wonder if they’ll change the commercials now that he was benched. Have his replacement living in the stadium and Baker being the maintenance man?

I doubt they will change commercials based on him being benched for part of a game.
Cmon, for a toker you don’t have much of a sense of humor. Loosen up a little.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Cleveland is such a dumpster fire. They gave him odell and hunt/chubb rushing attack, a pretty decent defense and a solid qb in Mayfield. I think that franchise is just so shitty to the core that even with all these weapons they'll find a way to lose. Honestly starting to feel like the cardinals will get to the playoffs before the browns.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Cmon, for a toker you don’t have much of a sense of humor. Loosen up a little.

My apologies. I actually dont smoke that much anymore. I found out my grandpa had lung cancer, and my other grandpa had copd and emphysema, and my dad got emphysema recently. So, sonofabitch i think i have to cut it down some before i start having problems. I only had 1.5 blunts yesterday.