I feel so much better now...don't you?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
I swear if Trump came out and plainly stated "The coronavirus is bad. We want to eradicate it," Democrats would flail themselves about how that's antiscience and the coronavirus is good.
We want our coronavirus back!!! And Bernie will be really pissed if an evil corporation finds the cures

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Meanwhile on this tooic, CNN reported that this administration would rather see people die than use science, all because Pence mentioned he was going to pray on it. That's what passes for news these days.

Yes I realize it was an opinion show and not really the news, but too many people don't know the difference and CNN used to be above that kind of crap. Its astonishing how far that network has fallen in so short a time.

Mar 11, 2006
Zero people have died in the US from the Coronavirus. Statically speaking you have the same odds to die from the virus as being attack by a great white shark while swimming .... in your backyard pool.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Yes, it is only those idiot democrats that say absurd things about what the Republican leadership is doing.

Never would that happen the other way. Never.

Mar 11, 2006
Yes, it is only those idiot democrats that say absurd things about what the Republican leadership is doing.

Never would that happen the other way. Never.

Was there non-stop stories in CNN, MSNBC, and other media claiming that Obama appointee was an under qualified individual on the Ebola virus? Or were their numerous stories linking the Obama appointee to a false story about how that appointee responded to a previous health crisis?

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Was there non-stop stories in CNN, MSNBC, and other media claiming that Obama appointee was an under qualified individual on the Ebola virus? Or were their numerous stories linking the Obama appointee to a false story about how that appointee responded to a previous health crisis?
No, stories similar to those were on Breitbart, Drudge Report, Rush, and the like.

I mean, many still report he is an illegal alien Muslim. Are you really trying to claim that all coverage of the Obama administration was fair and this is only an issue for Trump?

Look at the eyeball above, it is calling for you.

Mar 11, 2006
No, stories similar to those were on Breitbart, Drudge Report, Rush, and the like.

I mean, many still report he is an illegal alien Muslim. Are you really trying to claim that all coverage of the Obama administration was fair and this is only an issue for Trump?

Look at the eyeball above, it is calling for you.
Not sure if your reply is 100% serious.
I am going to assume you are serious ... and are comparing comparing Drudge Report and Rush to supposed MSM news organizations like CNN and MSNBC. If so, a very odd comparison. But telling.
If you are being serious, although I wouldn’t naturally compare them, you are correct...Rush is about as far right as MSNBC is left and Brietbart is about as pro-Trump as CNN is anti-Trump.

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Not sure if your reply is 100% serious.
I am going to assume you are serious ... and are comparing comparing Drudge Report and Rush to supposed MSM news organizations like CNN and MSNBC. If so, a very odd comparison. But telling.
If you are being serious, although I wouldn’t naturally compare them, you are correct...Rush is about as far right as MSNBC is left and Brietbart is about as pro-Trump as CNN is anti-Trump.
And, I can't tell if you are serious that you are calling MSNBC the mainstream media as if it is giving just the news facts.

Audience:
Rush 15.5 million weekly
Breitbart 7.2 million monthly(but shrinking). Daily Caller and Washington examiner taking market share
Drudge 96 million/month when pro Trump now down to 68 million.
MSNBC 1.7 million daily
FOX 3.5 daily
CNN 970K daily

Now, looks to me that the viewership of these outlets is at best about the same. MSNBC has not in any way tried to hide its liberal side for many years and CNN barely does. So, what exactly are you using to decide "MSM"? Decades-old history? The letters NBC inside the title?

Quit pretending that any of these 24 hour a day entertainment-news outlets are responsible nonpartisan journalism these days. It is basically two sides of the same coin. What looks obvious to me you are calling odd. Again, I point you to the eyeball as you are seeing your own desired "reality."

Mar 11, 2006
And, I can't tell if you are serious that you are calling MSNBC the mainstream media as if it is giving just the news facts.

Audience:
Rush 15.5 million weekly
Breitbart 7.2 million monthly(but shrinking). Daily Caller and Washington examiner taking market share
Drudge 96 million/month when pro Trump now down to 68 million.
MSNBC 1.7 million daily
FOX 3.5 daily
CNN 970K daily

Now, looks to me that the viewership of these outlets is at best about the same. MSNBC has not in any way tried to hide its liberal side for many years and CNN barely does. So, what exactly are you using to decide "MSM"? Decades-old history? The letters NBC inside the title?

Quit pretending that any of these 24 hour a day entertainment-news outlets are responsible nonpartisan journalism these days. It is basically two sides of the same coin. What looks obvious to me you are calling odd. Again, I point you to the eyeball as you are seeing your own desired "reality."
I am surprised by your response and ... very pleased. Completely agree that MSNBC and CNN are way biased. But they are what most would call the MSM.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
I am surprised by your response and ... very pleased. Completely agree that MSNBC and CNN are way biased. But they are what most would call the MSM.
Add Fox News to that list and those three are what I consider the MSM. Fox is actually the most mainstream and is also “way biased.”