1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

I hate this time of the year!

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by orangepop, Jul 11, 2012.

1. orangepop

orangepop Cowboy

Things around campus has slowed down to a crawl! No sports! Hurry up football!
  2. kadune

A/V Subscriber kadune It's not that I'm lazy...

It's the last week for New Student Orientation as well, so a lot of the bodies that come to the Union are going to disappear as well.
  3. OSU79

A/V Subscriber OSU79 Wrangler

Sucks for you guys. One thing about incoming freshman girls . . . no matter how old I get they're still the same age.
  4. Kenny Orange Powers

Kenny Orange Powers Wrangler

Eskimo Joes 37th Anniversary this next week 16-22! You've got partying with Kenny Orange Powers to look forward to.
    Anaranjado likes this.
  5. GulfCoastPoke

GulfCoastPoke Cowboy

Please post in this thread 3-4 years after you graduate and are in the real world....I bet you'll be sayin how much you miss the dog days of summer in STW after you're in the working world.
    okstate0303 and OSU79 like this.
  6. BoutDemPokes

BoutDemPokes Wrangler

The 2nd best summer of my life was my only summer in STW, during the dog days of summer '85. I've made this same comment many time before GCP to the same deaf ears. Youth is indeed wasted on the young, your best family vacations were the cheapest ones for your parents. Sitting on your front porch sweating your ass off drinking beer, trying to learn that Dickey Betts guitar lick you heard at Joe's the night before while watching the few cars go by at 113 N. Duck Street that summer still seems like yesterday, all day, every day of every summer since then. Should we go to George's, Stonewall, Joe's or Redwood West tonight? Wouldn't those challenging choices be wonderful to be faced with again?!
  7. CPTNQUIRK

A/V Subscriber CPTNQUIRK A Legend in His Own Mind

In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
    So, it's time to ask if anyone has an update on basketball pickup games, Well, anyone?
  8. osucowboy2014

osucowboy2014 Greenhorn

Markel Brown is a good friend of mine. He told me that Phil Forte broke an OSU record for most 3's in practice in 5 minutes, hitting 108. The next closest was James Anderson with 94 and then Keiton Page with 88. He seems to be doing extremely well. I also was told that at the practice gym the other day, Darrell Williams and Lebryan Nash almost got into an all out brawl over a foul called.
    GoSTATE, CPTNQUIRK and Anaranjado like this.
  9. mr.tpsmith

A/V Subscriber mr.tpsmith {Insert funny title here}

dazed-and-confused.jpg
    OSU79 likes this.