If his lips are moving

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
i wonder why many people including trump don’t consider fox news part of their fake news conglomerate. Why is fox covering this up?
2CE9BEF9-F69C-48D3-AE12-FBA2FF5C1816.jpeg

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
"Read my lips, no new taxes."

"I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky."

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep you doctor"

Seems to me that Trump will need a second term if he's going to compete with the liars that came before him. I don't doubt that he can compete with them...he IS a liar after all. But I do find it humorous to see somebody who thinks lying politicians begins and ends with Trump while simultaneously accusing Trump supporters of being stupid. :lol::lol:

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
I have a serious question that I don’t have an answer for. Why is trump afraid to denounce, criticize or admonish vladimir putin? Is he scared of Putin? It seems he will take on others but not putin.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I have a serious question that I don’t have an answer for. Why is trump afraid to denounce, criticize or admonish vladimir putin? Is he scared of Putin? It seems he will take on others but not putin.
You should start getting your news from a different source. The Trump administration has officially denounced or sanctioned the Russian government and/or other Russian entities 52 times since taking office.

Jul 22, 2011
You should start getting your news from a different source. The Trump administration has officially denounced or sanctioned the Russian government and/or other Russian entities 52 times since taking office.
You mean reruns of Rachel Maddow from back during the Mueller investigation isn't legitimate news?

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
i said donald trump not the administration. Why won’t he publicly denounce putin as he as done others such as kim jong un and others. Show me examples where he has publicly done this if you think I am making this up.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
i said donald trump not the administration. Why won’t he publicly denounce putin as he as done others such as kim jong un and others. Show me examples where he has publicly done this if you think I am making this up.
Why don't you show me that he hasn't. I personally can't stand to listen to him speak and I won't go anywhere near his Twitter....I don't like the man....so I'm not about to go through every word he's said and written in 4 years (which is a lot because he's a loud mouth), all to prove something to you that you won't believe anyway because your TDS prevents it.

Actions speak louder than words and his administrations actions have been tougher on Russia than the previous administration. Your desperate attempt to hang on to the Russian puppet lie despite evidence to the contrary is sad and pathetic.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Why don't you show me that he hasn't. I personally can't stand to listen to him speak and I won't go anywhere near his Twitter....I don't like the man....so I'm not about to go through every word he's said and written in 4 years (which is a lot because he's a loud mouth), all to prove something to you that you won't believe anyway because your TDS prevents it.

Actions speak louder than words and his administrations actions have been tougher on Russia than the previous administration. Your desperate attempt to hang on to the Russian puppet lie despite evidence to the contrary is sad and pathetic.
trump says that bountygate is a hoax do you believe that? Now like you said show me where donald j trump has reprimanded vladimir putin.
ECCCA436-054A-4967-8FC8-40EE66E9B934.jpeg
ECCCA436-054A-4967-8FC8-40EE66E9B934.jpeg

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
I have no idea, I've seen conflicting reports. He would know more about it than you or I would. Doesn't mean he wouldn't lie about it, just means he has more access to the facts than you do.
all i ask is that we get to the bottom of this. He said he had not been briefed on this. I would expect us to learn the truth. My uncle served in vietnam, my dad served in germany, and my other uncle just retired from the army. My ex was a nurse in the army. I respect the troops and hold them in the highest regard. I am outraged. I just don’t understand how this is not a bigger story.