Impressive!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 29, 2004
La Jolla, California
Coach G just picked up his 3rd SEC transfer. Gabby Sprang will be a sophomore beginning in the fall, and she was the #3 overall recruit in the US as a senior. He has some impressive transfers coming into the program. On top of that the Cowgirl Tennis team picked up a 5 star commitment today. Catherine Guilhar was 4-0 against other 5 star recruits and ranked number 11. Nice to see our women's sports compete for the top players.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
For those not quite as in tune with such matters Gabby Sprang plays softball and Coach G is the Softball coach (Kenny G) as I prefer.

Side note @CTeamPoke celebrates Kenny G's entire catalog.

Oct 30, 2007
For those that haven't heard, Coach G turned down Texas this offseason to stay here. The future of this program is really bright.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
That is good to hear. I have read that a new softball facility isn't under consideration as it is a good facility (I believe Holder said that). I haven't been there, but doubt the statement. We have an excellent coach and ought to build a new one for the Cowgirls. I saw where the Greenbergs remodeled the locker room. As i understand the visitors don't have a locker room. Someone with more knowledge of the facility could probably make a more informed comment.

Edit: newer than i thought built 2000. more info link.
https://okstate.com/sports/2015/3/17/GEN_2014010161.aspx?path=softball

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Banned
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
That is good to hear. I have read that a new softball facility isn't under consideration as it is a good facility (I believe Holder said that). I haven't been there, but doubt the statement. We have an excellent coach and ought to build a new one for the Cowgirls. I saw where the Greenbergs remodeled the locker room. As i understand the visitors don't have a locker room. Someone with more knowledge of the facility could probably make a more informed comment.

Edit: newer than i thought built 2000. more info link.
https://okstate.com/sports/2015/3/17/GEN_2014010161.aspx?path=softball
Dude.... What's your deal with this? The softball facilities are some of the best in the country. Yes, Oklahoma is building a new one. No, that doesn't mean we should prioritize softball over indoor track and wrestling. They'll get theirs.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
Dude.... i clearly said i had never been there, but on TV it doesn't look like too much to me, just my opinion. Do the visitors have a locker room? I don't know. My edit shows the facility was built in 2000, so it is newer than i thought. as i stated above "Someone with more knowledge of the facility could probably make a more informed comment." thanks for the comment Dude.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Banned
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Dude.... i clearly said i had never been there, but on TV it doesn't look like too much to me, just my opinion. Do the visitors have a locker room? I don't know. My edit shows the facility was built in 2000, so it is newer than i thought. as i stated above "Someone with more knowledge of the facility could probably make a more informed comment." thanks for the comment Dude.
This is the second time you've brought this up and the stadium is nearly 20 years old. Kinda strange for somebody that hasn't been there to be so obsessed about it.

As mentioned the last time this came up, my roommate's girlfriend was an All-American at Illinois, and she routinely says that Oklahoma State had some of the best facilities she played in and fans she played in front of.

So an informed person has made a comment about the softball facilities, and they should not take priority at this point. Especially since the results haven't exactly garnered a commitment to further investment.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
. Do the visitors have a locker room? I don't know. "Someone with more knowledge of the facility could probably make a more informed comment." .
I could show hidden camera pics to answer the questions about the girls locker room if not for that pesky campus security.