Is Trump gonna bail.......

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
More like keep the government out of abortion and American People First. However, the Libertarian candidate is a Baylor grad....
Really...who is this person? Might be interested. Man, if she only had a real chance. The Dem's are going to vote as a block, we vote outside of the R block and it's not going to result in a freedom centered Presidency. One of the main issues the Dem's have with the POTUS is that he didn't take control of the virus situation rather passing it off to the duly elected state officials exactly as he should have...which is libertarian and constitutional. I want the Feds in more gridlock, not less...electing more democrats will create a more federally centered decision making that doesn't work evenly across a very diverse society.

Btw, does "keeping the government out of" abortion mean that we won't be exporting it to Africa and other nations as we have under Dem's in the past, and that we will make sure that we make laws prohibiting the federal government from supporting those "causes" with our tax dollars?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Oh believe me you will. When trump is done in 4 years I highly doubt he will just walk off into the sunset. He will still be heavily involved with politics. You will receive no rest.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
He's not heavily involved in politics (or at least policy) right now. I doubt his post Presidency life will follow a pattern similar to most former Presidents.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Oh believe me you will. When trump is done in 4 years I highly doubt he will just walk off into the sunset. He will still be heavily involved with politics. You will receive no rest.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The only politics he will be involved in will be a community college civics class trying to learn about the constitution.