Jeffry Epstein pedo to the elite arrested

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Christine Pelosi warns it's 'quite likely that some of our faves are implicated' in 'horrific' Epstein case

Amazing there weren't reporters on scene when this friend of Slick Willy was arrested. I hope anyone, rep or dem involved in this chit burns.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-pelosi-jeffrey-epstein-democrats-faves-implicated

Christine Pelosi@sfpelosi

This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats. #WeSaidEnough #MeToo https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source …
7:05 PM - Jul 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Source
The billionaire pedophile was reportedly arrested on Saturday night and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex

Last edited:

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
It'll be interesting to see if other high profile people are arrested. This was all being mentioned during Pizzagate.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Would love to see source. Anything can be made up.. or taken out of context.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

I highly doubt that in 2002 NY magazine thought that Donald Trump would be president someday and would make up a quote to harm him regarding Epstein who they also would have to have known would later get indicted.

My question for you is if that very same quote had been from Bill Clinton or some other democrat, would you doubt the veracity or would you just go with it because it fit your political desires?

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
So my question is this... The information isn't being released in full for two weeks to allow "anonymous individuals involved in the case" to file appeals...... Is this pertaining only to victims in the case that can have their info redacted or does apply to all parties named and if they are not listed as victims or minors how can they be anonymous.

This whole thing should have been a big deal for years. Trump needs to fire Acosta now and get in front of this. I honestly think the names are so big nothing ever sees the light of day.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
is this just the next leftist ploy to make sure that Trump is gone?

This whole thing is way too conveniently timed for splash headlines during the Presidential election cycle.

I'm gonna bet that none of this has anything to do with anything other than trying to make sure that Trump does not get re-elected.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!

This whole thing is way too conveniently timed for splash headlines during the Presidential election cycle.

I'm gonna bet that none of this has anything to do with anything other than trying to make sure that Trump does not get re-elected.
What part of this makes you think this is a "leftist ploy" ??!!

BREAKING: Authorities found "at least hundreds--and perhaps thousands--of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially-nude females," some of whom "appear to be" underage girls. Some were in a "locked safe."

One of those girls' counsel corroborated she was underage.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL

Dude...

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
AG William Barr said in his confirmation if charges were brought against Epstein he may have to recuse himself as Epstein was hired by and worked for Barr's father as a teacher at a private school

And Barr worked for a law firm representing Epstein during the trial in which Acosta cut him the plea deal