Jeffry Epstein pedo to the elite arrested

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
What part of this makes you think this is a "leftist ploy" ??!!

BREAKING: Authorities found "at least hundreds--and perhaps thousands--of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially-nude females," some of whom "appear to be" underage girls. Some were in a "locked safe."

One of those girls' counsel corroborated she was underage.
Even though you have some people who want child molesters executed, too many people in power don't really think molesting children is a very serious crime to be concerned about. Trump and the Senate approved of Acosta as Labor Secretary, even though he helped Epstein get off easy from his first charges. Senators who voted for Acosta should be voted out. Why reward them by keeping them there? If the parties can't come up with anybody who can replace them at the polls, then it's a bad reflection upon the parties. If people really are sick of child molesters and other types of sex criminals, they need to quit putting people in office, who are already known to me sexually immoral as is Trump.

In Oklahoma, a man who molested a little boy only got a year and a half in prison. Judges need criticized for letting child molesters off easy.

Last edited:

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Even though you have some people who want child molesters executed, too many people in power don't really think molesting children is a very serious crime to be concerned about. Trump and the Senate approved of Acosta as Labor Secretary, even though he helped Epstein get off easy from his first charges. Senators who voted for Acosta should be voted out. Why reward them by keeping them there? If the parties can't come up with anybody who can replace them at the polls, then it's a bad reflection upon the parties. If people really are sick of child molesters and other types of sex criminals, they need to quit putting people in office, who are already known to me sexually immoral as is Trump.

In Oklahoma, a man who molested a little boy only got a year and a half in prison. Judges need criticized for letting child molesters off easy.
Got any links to this story? Not calling you out or anything, just seriously curious of the details of something like this.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
What part of this makes you think this is a "leftist ploy" ??!!

BREAKING: Authorities found "at least hundreds--and perhaps thousands--of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially-nude females," some of whom "appear to be" underage girls. Some were in a "locked safe."

One of those girls' counsel corroborated she was underage.
the part where it was reopened 12 years after he was already sentenced to 13 months, pay restitution and register as a sex offender.

The part where it just "happens" to get unsealed and brought back up during the Presidential election....

I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve more than what he got previously, I'm only suggesting that the timing is very, very, very suspect.

Saturday's arrest also came just days after a federal appeals court in New York ordered the unsealing of nearly 2,000 pages of records in a since-settled defamation case involving Epstein.

Nov 6, 2010
Wondering why a billionaire doesn't just go to Thailand if he likes young girls. From what I've been told, it's no big deal there.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Epstein's 97 page little black book that was submitted in court in 2015 will now have a LONG list of people who will be needing to explain why their names were there or their family members will if they are deceased after today's events...and it will be global.

Netanyahu has already brought it up

Bill Clinton and some of his staff members 21 different phone numbers
Prince Andrew 16 different phone numbers
Prince Andrew's ex wife Sarah Ferguson 18 different phone numbers
Ivanka Trump
Ivana Trump
Donald Trump
Tony Blair
Lord Peter Mandelson
Ted Kennedy
Bobby Kennedy Jr
Ehud Olmert former Israeli PM
George Mitchell Former US Senator
Michael Bloomberg
John Cleese
Richard Branson
Rupert Murdoch
Tom Ford
Elton John
Mick Jagger
Courtney Love
Michael Jackson
Alec Baldwin
Kevin Spacey
Dustin Hoffman
Minnie Driver
Elizabeth Hurley
Barbara Walters
Henry Kissinger
Katie Couric
George Stephanopoulos
Woody Allen
Alan Dershowitz
Naomi Campbell
Larry Summers

And 100's more

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
the part where it was reopened 12 years after he was already sentenced to 13 months, pay restitution and register as a sex offender.

The part where it just "happens" to get unsealed and brought back up during the Presidential election....

I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve more than what he got previously, I'm only suggesting that the timing is very, very, very suspect.

Saturday's arrest also came just days after a federal appeals court in New York ordered the unsealing of nearly 2,000 pages of records in a since-settled defamation case involving Epstein.
It was re-opened in Feb 2019 when the DOJ opened the investigation by request of Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska after he wrote a series of letters to the DOJ demanding to know why the Southern District US attorney office Acosta headed up had given Epstien a "sweet heart" deal during the confirmation proceedings of Acosta to head up the Labor Dept.

Last edited:

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Epstein's 97 page little black book that was submitted in court in 2015 will now have a LONG list of people who will be needing to explain why their names were there or their family members will if they are deceased after today's events

Bill Clinton and some of his staff members 21 different phone numbers
Prince Andrew 16 different phone numbers
Prince Andrew's ex wife Sarah Ferguson 18 different phone numbers
Ivanka Trump
Ivana Trump
Donald Trump
Tony Blair
Lord Peter Mandelson
Ted Kennedy
Bobby Kennedy Jr
Ehud Olmert former Israeli PM
George Mitchell Former US Senator
Michael Bloomberg
John Cleese
Richard Branson
Rupert Murdoch
Tom Ford
Elton John
Mick Jagger
Courtney Love
Michael Jackson
Alec Baldwin
Kevin Spacey
Dustin Hoffman
Minnie Driver
Elizabeth Hurley
Barbara Walters
Henry Kissinger
Katie Couric
George Stephanopoulos
Woody Allen
Alan Dershowitz
Naomi Campbell
Larry Summers

And 100's more
Unfortunately I would say that the more names and more famous the names, the less likely that any of them will be prosecuted or even questioned that much about this. They will all downplay it as just a directory of all of his friends and acquaintances.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

It's not just putting people in office, its occurring with people in all walks of life. It still sickens me that a church in Oklahoma had the nerve to allow their attorney to slut shame a victim, while the SBC did nothing about it and was complicit in their silence. The Catholic church is rife with this same kind of hypocrisy. There was one guy that was a very loud and showy about how his denomination needs to be stepping up to stop some of this, and he is just as guilty.

The passing of the perverts is not ok, it is not acceptable and should be stopped.

As far as the political end of this, I think the democrats have just as much dirt on their hands with this dude as the repubs do. We can blame the prosecutor, but Slick Willie was riding the Lolita Express, often.

Nov 6, 2010
Unfortunately I would say that the more names and more famous the names, the less likely that any of them will be prosecuted or even questioned that much about this. They will all downplay it as just a directory of all of his friends and acquaintances.
And most likely that is the case. I mean do you really think Minnie Driver or Invanka Trump were interested in underage girls?? He was a rich and well connected guy, not surprising he should have an extensive contact list.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
If also has a long list of girls names under the heading "Massages" some of who have accused Epstein of sex trafficking.

I doubt there will be many prosecutions but it will open up questions of why their names were there and I'm sure much of it can be explained away fairly easily.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
If also has a long list of girls names under the heading "Massages" some of who have accused Epstein of sex trafficking.

I doubt there will be many prosecutions but it will open up questions of why their names were there
Those questions will likely go away quickly unless there is more evidence of some kind. Videos or even some other paper trail. Just having your name (even in the same book as the girls) can be easily explained away. What could get real interesting though is if any of these girls start naming names.