Mason knocked unconscious in Baltimore game

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2008
Prayers for Mason Rudolph as he took a hard shot to the head during the game. Looks serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
He was helped off to the locker room. But he was unconscious before he even hit the ground. Very scary.

Jul 9, 2004
Rolling right and throwing off the run definitely puts your body in a vulnerable position..Hope he's OK

James Washington just went to the locker room with a shoulder/arm injury...stinks

Was a fun game to watch with Rudolph, Washington and Justice Hill.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Apr 14, 2008
He looked “punch drunk”. Was glad to see him up, but I’d be surprised if he’s back by next week. What is the timeline for return once he’s cleared?

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
He looked “punch drunk”. Was glad to see him up, but I’d be surprised if he’s back by next week. What is the timeline for return once he’s cleared?

Josh Allen got knocked out cold last week against NE. He played today. It could happen

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Before the injury, he was outplaying Lamar Jackson & looking pretty good. After all the passes to the RB's on Monday night, he was finding his WR's down the field yesterday vs. the Ravens.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
The primary concern of course is Mason’s long-term health. Hopefully he can come back from this and have no debilitating long-term consequences. But I agree with the other posts, he was really coming into his own and I think he’s going to be a very successful NFL quarterback. I hope they make a good and appropriate decision on when to let him play again based on what’s best for him (and the Steelers) long-term. This season is basically a throwaway season anyway at this point and should be used to prepare Mason for future seasons once he’s ready to return at 100%