MBB: BEDLAM Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma Sooners (ABC @2PM TOMMORROW)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 9, 2016
Stillwater, OK
BEDLAM Basketball beings tomorrow afternoon in Norman. Sooners are 13-7, 3-4 in Big 12. Their great wins come from: Mississippi State, Missouri, Oregon State and Minnesota. All time series 86-68, favoring the goons. Pokes have won 4 of the last 7. Currently HCMB is 4 and 7 against the goons. Go POKES beat the SOONERS

As always. Few words from the Head Coach.

Last edited:

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Orange on at a preschool basketball game!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Those are the best.

I miss that age when I could take my son to Petco to look at gerbils and kittens and he was so excited like it was a trip to the San Diego zoo.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Orange on at a preschool basketball game!

Those are the best.

I miss that age when I could take my son to Petco to look at gerbils and kittens and he was so excited like it was a trip to the San Diego zoo.
Yup, it doesnt take much to get his adrenaline going!

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
If not for the Bedlam factor, I think I'd be about as emotionally invested in @trippin629 's kid's game as our game.

Keep me updated on both.

Well

Is this really just a dream?
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
I want to see major defensive effort all game, and better shot selection. This game is winnable.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
If not for the Bedlam factor, I think I'd be about as emotionally invested in @trippin629 's kid's game as our game.

Keep me updated on both.
Well they dont keep score, but I'm pretty sure we won 12-8. The boy went 0-3 on his FGs. But he also only fell down on purpose once so that's an improvement. Looked really good on the inbounds plays, he has a good grasp on the whole passing thing. Still getting the hang of dribbling tho.

Last edited:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Well they dont keep score, but I'm pretty sure we won 12-8. The boy went 0-3 on his FGs. But he also only fell down on purpose once so that's an improvement. Looked really good on the inbounds plays, he has a good grasp on the whole passing thing. Still getting the hang of dribbling tho.

How high is the rim in these games? I played in a basketball league when I was second grade and I think we had 6ft rims. This was in Wichita and I remember at practice taking a field trip to the arena at WSU and attempting shoot arounds and thinking their 10ft rims were a mile in the sky.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa

How high is the rim in these games? I played in a basketball league when I was second grade and I think we had 6ft rims. This was in Wichita and I remember at practice taking a field trip to the arena at WSU and attempting shoot arounds and thinking their 10ft rims were a mile in the sky.
5 or 6 feet I think. They lower the goals as much as they can and then they hang another backboard on the actual backboard so they can get it even lower. I have the strong urge to tomohawk dunk every time we're there. Daddy gonna throw it down!

Feb 18, 2009

Cant tell if you’re talking about your kids team or what we’ll see later.:runaway:

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa

Cant tell if you’re talking about your kids team or what we’ll see later.:runaway:
Both?