MBB: Cowboys WIN 83-66 Against the Oklahoma Sooners. HCMB 4-6 last 6 games. Next up #1 KU on Monday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NinjaPoke

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Catch the Bedlam BEATDOWN. Brought to you by the Oklahoma State Cowboys.

POST GAME PRESSOR
https://youtu.be/ea9wvU8z8zo

TOP 4 CLASSIC BEDLAM VIDEOS

#4. At Norman. 2016-2017. Phil Forte the 3rd shows his namesake by shooting a dagger 3 to win the game.

#3. Same season. Sooners get SWEPT by the Cowboys.

#2. 2017-2018 BIG 12 Tournament. O-State shrugs off Trey Young and the Sooners

#1. Cowboys get manhandled by the Sooners in HCMB first year in Norman. #4 Sooners come into town looking for an easy win. Pokes say NOT TODAY. During that point in time. The team was able to come back from the dead and had a decent season.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2009
Mom and I will be in attendance.
Although I don’t believe the Cowboy’s will win.
But thats why they play. You never know.

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
All i want is for team to play like they did against Tech for the rest of the regular season. Don't care if we win or lose as long as they show that fight. That's the only way this program gets turned around. Continuing to fight when things look bleak. Let's just be honest...they have no shot to make the tournament unless they get the automatic bid.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I understand the pessimism but we need a little perspective. We've played some pretty good ball 4 1/2 of the las 5 games. OU is 16-10 so they are not so untouchable. The ESPN matchup predictor has us favored to win (56.4% chance), Bedlam, at home.

I'm not getting too cocky, but there is no reason to be so defeatist.

Nov 22, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
I think if we can find a way to win 4 of 5 down the stretch...there's a really good chance we could end up 6th in the league which would get us a bye in the opening round of the Big 12 tournament. Good chance we are favored in at least 3 of them. Gotta take care of business though...starting today.

Remaining Schedule:

vs. OU
at Kansas
vs. Iowa State
vs. K-State
at Texas