MBB: Oklahoma State Cowboys @ Iowa State Cyclones (ESPN+ TONIGHT 7PM)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Another loss with lindy dizzy and mcgriff getting the majority of the minutes while the Boone’s get virtually none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 17, 2016
Dallas
I thought last year was rock bottom. Sadly I was wrong

How can we be worse than when we pretty much only had 6 players on our teams, and all 6 returned this year and we have new young players?

The only answer is coaching. Last years team was one of the worst we had in the past 20 years, if not the worst. That is tough to swallow. Holder is crap at hiring basketball coaches. He needs to go make another hire after this season though.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
The Boones are lost when they are out there. And they both need to put on 20 pounds of solid muscle before they'll be Big XII caliber athletes.
So let’s wait until next year to put them out there to figure it out. Wouldn’t want them to learn and ruin this excellent season. No way they are more lost than dizzy out there.