1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Must be govt cheese day in Snorman

Discussion in 'Bedlam & Flame' started by OKCPoke, Feb 8, 2008.

1. OKCPoke

OKCPoke Territorial Marshal

That would just put us in the same scum class as mullet's like you, besides you all beat enough spouses to keep the emergency room busy. When we win, we won't be on probation for the next 3 years like you've been.

2. Pokepoker

Pokepoker Banned Banned

I would say 3 less major infractions is not very minute.

FWIW, I didnt cheat in football to win. And with over 99.99% of OU players neither as OU.

3. Pokepoker

Pokepoker Banned Banned

It is for 2 years. A reduced scholarship, even though the violation was outside of OU. OU still had to pay the price.

Bad thing is, even with OU on any type of probation, they are still better than OSU.

4. Roman Craig

Roman Craig Race Ya Home! A/V Subscriber

5th grader alert!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. PokeDaddyLove

PokeDaddyLove Banned to Bedlam & Flame

This is a classic case of a psychiatric condition refered to as "projectionism".
    Most OSU fans suffer from this affliction with their mullet/whitetrash taunts at OU. Pure psychological projectionism. (Placing ones own faults upon someone else)

6. OrangeForever

OrangeForever I'm a GREAT guy, by the way. A/V Subscriber

If you're bringing psychological evaluations into the equation, I don't know how you can possibly label the majority of Sooner fans as anything but "narcissistic."

The level of self-importance most OU fans exude is nothing short of sickening.

7. PokeDaddyLove

Exactly. OU fans are rightfully narcissistic. And OSU fans are rightfully jealous angry little stepbrothers.

8. Pokepoker

Pokepoker Banned Banned

Where is my post wrong?

OU beats OSU in football, wins Big 12.
    OU beats OSU in Norman in basketball, Stillwater is still up for grabs. OU is not the bottom feeder of the Big 12 in Basktball.

So again, with OU on probation currently in football and basketball, where was my statement false or childish.

I can tell you what is childish, some of you OSU fans.

9. OrangeForever

Huh. Well, I'll give you this - if I wanted to walk around like a prick with my nose in the air and the attitude that my shit didn't stink, I'd certainly jump on the Oklahoma bandwagon. That certainly seems to be an attitude shared by many, but then again, I guess it's easier to live life like an asshole and forgo any grace, humility or civility that comes with a life firmly rooted in reality.

10. PokeDaddyLove

I'll sum it up for you.
    OU fans- success attracts success. Most OU fans like a winner. They themselves are winners and enjoy cheering for a winning team. They do not exist merely for spite.

OSU fans- feel jilted by the world. They are a collection of misfits and never-will-be's. They project their anger on those who have achieved success. They exist purely for spite.

11. OrangeForever

That might be about the most naive assessment of human nature that I've ever seen.

I'll give you this though - you're right in that people naturally gravitate toward winners, and like it or not, Oklahoma has enjoyed some athletic success (that's a helluva men's gymnastics program you've got - that's for damn sure).

However, in doing so, it creates an elitist mindset that you, obviously, cannot possibly comprehend. In fact, you're so stuck in your own hypocrisy that it's laughable.

"They project their anger on those who have achieved success. They exist purely for spite," you say, though you are the one spewing venom on an Oklahoma State message board. Doesn't that seem contradictory to you?

12. PokeDaddyLove

I'm only here to be the voice of reason in a sea of misinformation and pipe dreams. I'm really just here to help.

13. OrangeForever

Thanks for your pity. I'm glad you could descend from your ivory tower and bestow us with your infinite wisdom.

That said, however, I don't think I'd be alone in saying I'd rather live in the Dark Ages than have your ludicrous idea of enlightenment forced upon us.

14. PokeDaddyLove

That's what holds you back. Hiding its head in the sand never helped one ostrich stay alive.

15. OrangeForever

Hahahahahahahaha - please... If I ever need advice on how to advance myself in life, you can sure as hell bet you'd be about the last person I'd be calling.

16. PokeDaddyLove

Hey I'm sure your lemonade stand is doing awesome, but I was just referring to your misallegence to OkieLight.

17. OrangeForever

That's cute - especially considering all the fortune your allegiance (sweet spelling of "misallegence" there, too, Tex) to Oklahoma has undoubtedly brought you.

If changing my allegiance to another school makes me an ignorant hack who trolls on rivals' message boards for fun, then I think I'd rather stay with "OkieLight".

18. OKCPoke

OKCPoke Territorial Marshal

Wow, what an arrogant idiot. Success attracts success... you mean like all the non-grads that cheer for you? Like all the yardmen that cheer for you? Are those the "successful" fans you're talking about? The 60+ % that purchase season tickets but never attended a class there? Yeh, now I see what you're saying...all those successful weedeaters/lawn care people, those indigent alcoholics that never went to highschool...ok, yeh, now I understand.
    yardman u fans = losers...OSU fans= alumni

19. okstate0303

okstate0303 Sheriff

SLAM!
    I still don't understand the mindset of someone that has to post on a rival's forum. Especially spewing venom out of their toothless mouths.
    But I guess they need to get their shots in now b/c in a few years they will be searching for something(men's gymnastics).:cool:

20. PokeDaddyLove

Refer to a previous post referencing "projectionism". Another prime example of OSU's afflicted fanbase.