Narcos

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Ok. It’s not ozarks but when you see the story you thought you knew, ozarks looks like a trip to the grocery store. @jetman thanks for the tip back in the Wuhan virus thread.
One of my favorite shows ever. As much as I liked Narcos Colombia, I think Narcos Mexico is even better. I'm a sucker for cartel related TV shows and movies.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
One of my favorite shows ever. As much as I liked Narcos Colombia, I think Narcos Mexico is even better. I'm a sucker for cartel related TV shows and movies.
We have 4 shows left of Columbia and were apprehensive about the Mexico one. I’m glad you like it then because that show is now next. Every time I think the director has gone too far or taken too much liberty with the story, they produce a photo or video or news clipping proving the story wasn’t made up. I mean cmon, a commercial jet liner?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
We have 4 shows left of Columbia and were apprehensive about the Mexico one. I’m glad you like it then because that show is now next. Every time I think the director has gone too far or taken too much liberty with the story, they produce a photo or video or news clipping proving the story wasn’t made up. I mean cmon, a commercial jet liner?
I put off watching Mexico at first too because I thought the show would fall off there, but IMO it is even better. The very cool part is you get cameos from the people in Narcos Colombia because it's all intertwined. No need to be apprehensive. Look forward to it. It's the same thing too where it seems unbelievable, there are real stories to back it all up. It's all based in fact.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
About 5 episodes in. Have always been fascinated by the tragic story of Kiki Camerena. He seemed to be quite the Maverick.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I put off watching Mexico at first too because I thought the show would fall off there, but IMO it is even better. The very cool part is you get cameos from the people in Narcos Colombia because it's all intertwined. No need to be apprehensive. Look forward to it. It's the same thing too where it seems unbelievable, there are real stories to back it all up. It's all based in fact.
Ok. That. Was. Awesome!

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
Yep. I enjoyed Mexico more than Colombia. I actually watch Mexico S2 and then Ozark S3 back to back. Those are two of the best things I've seen on Netflix.
I couldn't get into Ozark season 3 after watching Narcos Mexico season 2. Narcos is much better IMO.