New Texas Tech uniforms...WOW

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 18, 2011
What the??????
please tell me those aren't really their players, they have no muscle tone or definition (no homo). Our Rob Glass designs will hurt them......seriously hurt them.
Not only are they actual players but most are significant contributers

From left to right...

#12 is safety D.J. Johnson (Starter)
#30 is safety Brett Dewhurst (Backup who has started 8 games)
#16 is safety Cody Davis (Starter)
#7 is quarterback Seth Doege (Starter)
#62 is lineman David Neill (Not a big contributer, special teamer)
#6 is receiver Austin Zouzalik (starter)

Jul 18, 2011
How are those any different from what they've been wearing? They look the same?

I never would've noticed their new uniforms if it wasn't for OrangePower.com.
They are different, especially the shades of red and black used. Both got significantly lighter and look really bush league IMO. They also changed the numbrs, they look really strange now.

Notice that the helmet and pants are now two completely different shades of black. They just look tacky and cheap.

I_Miss_Ivan_McFarlin

Escapee from the PC nuthouse
Mar 16, 2011
OKC
I don't think the shades are different, I think the difference is in the lighting: natural light on Potts, and studio lights on the model. The stripes from teh armpit to the collar are different and there is no red piping on the pants.

I still say there is no way these are actual players, just models in teh uniform numbers of actual players.

BP28

Greenhorn
Aug 1, 2011
the black on black and white on white isn't terrible, the red on red is ok but its just a lot of red. the mix and match versions all suck.

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
They are different, especially the shades of red and black used. Both got significantly lighter and look really bush league IMO. They also changed the numbrs, they look really strange now.

Notice that the helmet and pants are now two completely different shades of black. They just look tacky and cheap.
If the red gets any lighter, it might just fade to pink. I actually like their previous uniform better. They took a definate step back on this one. It fits though, because that's kind of been their general direction though since they ditched Mike Leech.