Offensive Line Status

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 10, 2010
Sachse, TX
Even decent blocking today could have made a significant difference in the outcome of the game. I don’t keep up with the line like I should. Which starters are out with injury and what are their expected return dates?

Apr 18, 2009
NW OKC
From what i Understand - Jenkins played Left Tackle, and got blown up all day, Wilson played Left Guard and got blown up most of the day, Walk On Non Scholly played center and got blown up most of the day.

I was really worried about this K-State Hire O-Line Coach - they could run block but pass block not so sure.

At this point the Dude is a D- along with the D-Cord and OC, both D -. $ Turnovers by the QB can change alot of the Grade. SS = F - Today, that loss was on his sloppy play

Aug 16, 2012
From what i Understand - Jenkins played Left Tackle, and got blown up all day, Wilson played Left Guard and got blown up most of the day, Walk On Non Scholly played center and got blown up most of the day.

I was really worried about this K-State Hire O-Line Coach - they could run block but pass block not so sure.

At this point the Dude is a D- along with the D-Cord and OC, both D -. $ Turnovers by the QB can change alot of the Grade. SS = F - Today, that loss was on his sloppy play
Wait a minute. The center is a walk-on???? Not to point him out, but the center typically calls out assignments before each snap, was he?? That could be a huge issue/coaching mistake.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Wait a minute. The center is a walk-on???? Not to point him out, but the center typically calls out assignments before each snap, was he?? That could be a huge issue/coaching mistake.
I agree. I thought the O-line was supposed to have great depth this year?

Dec 20, 2010
South Tulsa
I think Hubbard is about the only one who graded out pretty well today.
Didn’t you see how many pass-pro blocks Chuba whiffed on? Every time I noticed somebody really blowing a block and letting a guy come straight in on Sanders, I would rewind the DVR and see that it was #30. He’s a GREAT runner, but if the wants to go high in the draft, he’d better get better at pass-pro.

Aug 31, 2016
Wichita,Ks
I think we're all praying Hubbard and Wallace stay another year to improve on any weaknesses or the team will be a little thin come next year particularly at RB.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Didn’t you see how many pass-pro blocks Chuba whiffed on? Every time I noticed somebody really blowing a block and letting a guy come straight in on Sanders, I would rewind the DVR and see that it was #30. He’s a GREAT runner, but if the wants to go high in the draft, he’d better get better at pass-pro.
The last fumble was because LD Brown watched the guy run to Sanders.

Oct 6, 2007
Piedmont, OK
RBs only have so many caries in their body. In addition very few are drafted high in the NFL. Doubtful he improved his status while risking injury in Stillwater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Hubbard decides to play another year of college ball he would do well to stick his nose in the transfer Portal. Not wishing for that but maybe he shoul think about playing for someone that won’t burn him up and throw him away.

Aug 16, 2012
If Hubbard decides to play another year of college ball he would do well to stick his nose in the transfer Portal. Not wishing for that but maybe he shoul think about playing for someone that won’t burn him up and throw him away.
Yeah, he looks burned up and thrown away.
SMH