Official Game Thread: Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
If anyone has Dish network, Fox is still removed from channel lineup. Does anyone know s way.to.watch the game, perhaps streaming, or a website? Or? Hope there is a way to watch it. Any help would be immensely appreciated.
There is this website on the '.net', that sometimes shows games, that is a 'sport surge'.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Okay boys and girls, not only is this a chance to avenge the 2011 team. But it's a chance to just give them a point blank ass whooping. we need to not have any of these close games with them like we have in the past few years. When we come out of the game this afternoon there needs to be no question that we are top of the conference.

Feb 18, 2009
After watching game day and big fox show, not even sure why we’re playing. We’ve got no shot against Hall and those TEs. We don’t have an offense at all that ISU has to worry about. Just pack it up and forfeit.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
After watching game day and big fox show, not even sure why we’re playing. We’ve got no shot against Hall and those TEs. We don’t have an offense at all that ISU has to worry about. Just pack it up and forfeit.
Who??

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
I just came on to say this same thing. We don't have a shot because we haven't played "the big dogs" and Iowa State has and beat OU. Meyer has forgotten that the ""big dog" OU has exactly 1 conference win in a shootout with another "big dog" with exactly 1 conference win..

Aug 16, 2012
I use an antenna for my local channels. It works great and provides a much clearer picture than my Hulu channels.
This. Should be able to get it via the HD over the air broadcast from whatever market you are in. Hell, I am 40 miles north of Dallas and get about 60 channels out of Dallas and another 15 or so from the Texoma area, each including the regular broadcast stations. Actually prefer watching them for broadcast channels so I do not have to deal with the Hulu delay or the same Hulu commercials over and over again

Aug 16, 2012
Every year talking heads jump on an outsider bandwagon so if the team wins they can gloat or if not, they can dismiss it as being a longshot to begin with.

Jul 12, 2004
Stillwater, OK
This. Should be able to get it via the HD over the air broadcast from whatever market you are in. Hell, I am 40 miles north of Dallas and get about 60 channels out of Dallas and another 15 or so from the Texoma area, each including the regular broadcast stations. Actually prefer watching them for broadcast channels so I do not have to deal with the Hulu delay or the same Hulu commercials over and over again
May I ask what brand of antenna you are using? Mine doesn't do that well.