Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
What's the benefit of playing TC any more this year? No bowl hopes currently, no reason to keep getting someone who's not going to be here next year any more experience
Good coaches bench poor performing QBs (see Saban). Lazy, complacent coaches ride out D2 QBs to a $5 million payday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good coaches don’t start the season with QB who doesn’t possess the talent to play at this level. He coaches up the others, no matter when they came in.
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
Good coaches don’t start the season with QB who doesn’t possess the talent to play at this level. He coaches up the others, no matter when they came in.
Hell, we don’t coach up QB’s...Rudolph was the same QB his last game the was his first..never developed and will probably never know his potential..just like Smart in Basketball...good talent, crappy coaching

Mar 11, 2006
I have 2 great 2nd row seats available remaining OSU games. Asking $50 per seat. But may be willing to negotiate and up my payment to someone to $75/seat to take these off my hands.

Jan 5, 2005
Comparing the Texas Tech, Iowa State and this K-State game, the execution, plays called, and motivated play has gotten worse & worse!!