Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
They just picked Texas. All 3, Kirk doesn't choose on games he calls.
Corso literally said the words "Texas" and "too much firepower" in the same sentence. Ugh.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 16, 2012
I wouldn’t say 3 hours away is not “anywhere near” Stillwater.
Three hours from Stillwater would put you about in Gainesville. It is a good five hours to Arlington. Takes me four hours to get to Stillwater and I live on the north side of the metro area.

Aug 16, 2012
Use that pedal on the right, grandpa. :cool:
Know exactly what Google says. I put almost 80k on the car last year as I drive all over the region for work and know the DFW roads like the back of my hand. You think you can make it in 4 hours, knock yourself out. Do not forget event traffic in the area. By the time you see AT&T stadium, you have a good half hour before you actually turn off your car. BTW, only a fool would take 35W to get to Arlington. You just added 20 minutes right there.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Know exactly what Google says. I put almost 80k on the car last year as I drive all over the region for work and know the DFW roads like the back of my hand. You think you can make it in 4 hours, knock yourself out. Do not forget event traffic in the area. By the time you see AT&T stadium, you have a good half hour before you actually turn off your car. BTW, only a fool would take 35W to get to Arlington. You just added 20 minutes right there.
One really has to live here to understand.

stonewallpoke

Provider Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Stewart, GA
I’ll try to remember how worked up you got about driving directions during the game tonight.