Official Game Thread: Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Barely pulled out a win over a (now) 3-6 team, who lost by overwhelming ineptitude. We put up a good fight, but their ineptitude was slightly more powerful than ours.
Barely? Lol, we had to Dez KNEED instead of getting a touchdown. This game was well in control. Score should really be up by 13

Apr 7, 2006
"I would recommend scoring,” Gundy said. “We have plays where that is coached and I do not think that is what he was told to do. ... That was a surprise to me but I was certainly glad to see him pop through the line on fourth-and-1.”

Aug 3, 2006
"I would recommend scoring,” Gundy said. “We have plays where that is coached and I do not think that is what he was told to do. ... That was a surprise to me but I was certainly glad to see him pop through the line on fourth-and-1.”
Evidence of gundys impossible level of stupidity. Yet proven by this quote

Apr 7, 2006
Not sure how that quote proves that... I'm not sure what the statistical probability of losing up 6 from the victory formation vs up 13 kicking off with a minute left is, but both are incredibly unlikely. It only takes 1 play when youre up 6, so that might be the factor for some.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Explain, leaving behind stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Not sure how that quote proves that... I'm not sure what the statistical probability of losing up 6 from the victory formation vs up 13 kicking off with a minute left is, but both are incredibly unlikely. It only takes 1 play when youre up 6, so that might be the factor for some.
I’m a Gundy apologist but I was screaming at my kids TV when he lined up to go for it on 4th down. I thought for sure they were trying to draw them offsides. I was shocked when they snapped it. I guess the Tech D was thinking the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk