Orange On Because...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 14, 2011
Orange on b/c I have so much in the closet, there is a high probability of me grabbing something on any given day. Today I didn't even notice I was rocking an OSU shirt (until I saw your post) due to being so tired from the new baby at home :love:

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Because it is Friday. Not different than any other day. No exaggeration, I wear something OSU every day. People wouldn't recognize me if I wasn't. Lol
I was proud of the fact, last season, that I was able to wear a different Orange shirt every Friday of football season. Not T-shirts, but "business casual", whatever that means.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I was proud of the fact, last season, that I was able to wear a different Orange shirt every Friday of football season. Not T-shirts, but "business casual", whatever that means.
I don't have a formal dress code at work so t-shirts are ok. I can probably go 35 to 40 days and never duplicate an OSU shirt. Add another week if you include Eskimo Joe's shirts.