OSU Coaching changes thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 14, 2010
If so, the whole Gleeson era was a huge waste of time.
Well.....
It depends on who you would rather have between Henson and Dickie

If Dumn got the OC job last year, then Henson was offersd the Co Head coach bump, Henson is probably still here and Dickie is not

Nov 14, 2010
Yeah, that's why I say that, I've seen the rumblings. Very bad hiring decision by Gundy if it just turned into a one year and done.
If hiring Gleeson, then him leaving gets Dunn the OC position, it will have done done so with much more autonomy for Dunn than he woukd have had if he got hired last year

In my opinion, if this happens, it worked out perfect, because Dunn will have less interference the way it went down.

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
I know Dunn fairly well, he is one intense dude. I could definitely get behind him as OC even if he is “green”, guy is obviously a good recruiter, can develop talent and he will (I believe) run the offense HIS way

Oct 30, 2007
I don't get excited by much, but this thread has me pumped. It would be a dream come true to bring back the best wide receivers coach in the country and an elite playcaller at OC. Just imagine if Monken, Dunn, Hubbard, & Wallace are all a part of the program next year. 2020 has the potential to be absolutely epic!!!