OSU vs. Baylor game thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 25, 2011
Weathers gets a break on that call. He pushed off on that drive. Then bricks two free throws. He shouldn't be in the game. He just isn't an end of the game player right now. He is too inconsistent and the ball quits moving as well when he is in the game.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
crazy over the back not called on Baylor on the rebound...we get the make up foul call on the other end and can't make free throws.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
That sucked...can't miss all those free throws and expect to win games. this one should have been a win and got away...ugh.

Aug 31, 2013
9 points last 9 minutes of game is completely unacceptable. Terrible offense, my sons jr high team runs better stuff than we do. Should have won this one.

When was the last time we beat Baylor at home? Marcus Smarts freshman season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Can’t have players like Demuth and his weak drives blocked and Weathers consistently bricking Free throws in the last half of the second half.

Both are HUGE liabilities in close games.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
9 points last 9 minutes of game is completely unacceptable. Terrible offense, my sons jr high team runs better stuff than we do. Should have won this one.

When was the last time we beat Baylor at home? Marcus Smarts freshman season?

With the shooters this team has, they should be salivating anytime a team plays zone. They showed no improvement against that zone the last 10 minutes of the game. Just stand there and dribble. So frustrating to watch. Waters should have been in the middle of that zone all night hitting J’s or passing to get an assist. It was not secret they were going to run that zone.