OSU vs BYU baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Best hitter on the team hitting .426 only 5ks and pretty hard to double up and we safety squeeze. Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Agree to disagree. If executed properly it is at least 1-0 right now.
Or he could have gotten a hit and played for a bigger inning. It’s the 3rd inning not the 8th. Just hard for me to believe we took the bat out of a guys hands that was hitting .426.

Aug 30, 2018
Jonesville South Carolina
Or he could have gotten a hit and played for a bigger inning. It’s the 3rd inning not the 8th. Just hard for me to believe we took the bat out of a guys hands that was hitting .426.

or if he executed properly it’s 1-0 and Pokes are winning. You don’t know if we have a big inning or not. He could have struck out, flied out to the infield etc and it is 0-0. IMHO it is big to score first no matter the inning.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008

or if he executed properly it’s 1-0 and Pokes are winning. You don’t know if we have a big inning or not. He could have struck out, flied out to the infield etc and it is 0-0. IMHO it is big to score first no matter the inning.
He’s only struck out 5 times. I’m taking my chances with him swinging the bat. I’d like to see any other team bunt their best hitter with first and third and one out. Whether he executed it or not we were doing Byu a favor.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Well we didn’t leave anyone on that inning. Need to get to this guy next inning third time through.