OSU vs Hoyas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
That’s one of the most disappointing efforts I’ve seen in a long time. Just terrible all around. Expectations have been adjusted to a more reasonable level for the season. HCMB should wear some old shoes to the next practice because he needs to put a foot in some asses.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Hope this helps the young .guys grow up. Other than Harris we got virtually nothing from the rest of the freshmen. Turning point was when Anei forced a shot on one possession and Dizzy missed back to back 3 balls. McClung was nailing his 3's at the same time. That little stretch was the difference in the ball game because the game went from tied to the Pokes down 9
The only way you can justify Dizzy being out there is his shooting. When he doesn’t hit them it is just brutal because his defense is just not good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Hate to say it, but tonight’s game reminded me of the Travis Ford days. No organization on offense. Poor shot selection. Lethargic defense. No fire.

I’m not worried though. We really missed Ice. Maybe a “hangover” from NYC. Boynton will get them back on track. Like others said, maybe a learning opportunity early in the season.

Aug 31, 2013
The jacking up of 3’s is terrible. Did the Cowboys shoot more 3s than 2s for the game?

Discipline on the offense end of the floor was just bad.

This^^^^. You can’t just throw up 3s every time down the floor. We didn’t move the ball we just dribble dribble and jack up a 3. That has to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
These are the kinds of games MCMB has to put a stop to. You can’t generate momentum, beg the fans to come out, get the place even half full and lay an egg. Losing Ice is huge, he’s the leader. But they are missing 5 players and one of them is the best one they had.
Thought they were missing 4. One guy was both entering the portal and implicated in the burglary/assault stuff.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
The jacking up of 3’s is terrible. Did the Cowboys shoot more 3s than 2s for the game?

Discipline on the offense end of the floor was just bad.

This^^^^. You can’t just throw up 3s every time down the floor. We didn’t move the ball we just dribble dribble and jack up a 3. That has to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just looked it up, 62 shots with 32 of them from 3 for the Cowboys.

Well

This is how I spend time.
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
That was a bad performance all around. Defense horrible, and I don't understand our allergic reaction to rebounding.

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
Well I think before you guys go all Doom and gloom I think you might consider how big a piece ice is on this team(&that OSU wins with him playing) & how well GeorgeTown played...
I agree with this. Losing now is much better than later in the season. Hopefully tugs is a learning experience..lots of season left..we definitely missed ice and need to find ways to adjust..the reliance on the 3 ball killed us again

Feb 18, 2009
Thought they were missing 4. One guy was both entering the portal and implicated in the burglary/assault stuff.

I may have read it wrong. 2 entered portal, three were accused. Maybe one of the 2 in the portal was also accused?

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK

I may have read it wrong. 2 entered portal, three were accused. Maybe one of the 2 in the portal was also accused?
I thought I read on Twitter the accused players played tonight.