Republicans were supposed to run on their tax cuts. Instead, they’re running away from them.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
there is no mob at our border, and never has been a mob at our border - you simply make crap up.

There are leftist mobs taking over the streets and buildings in Portland, there are mobs harrassing Republicans in public places, there are mobs showing up to attack peaceful demonstrations... the mob mentality is everywhere, and openly encouraged by Democrats like Toxic Maxine.

It's not me that is "difficult", you simply keep trying to change the subject and deny reality.
Then I assume to you a group of 200-300 Central Americans at our border wasn't enough to count as a mob. Or weren't unruly enough: https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...s-arrive-at-u-s-border-to-an-uncertain-future

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Then I assume to you a group of 200-300 Central Americans at our border wasn't enough to count as a mob. Or weren't unruly enough:

It is an annual event... it was only a "mob" last year because Trump refused to let them in.

In prior years, they got free passage and guest appearances on NPR.

"The weeks-long trek by this so-called caravan is an annual, organized trip. "