1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rickie Fowler

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by okstate1, Apr 20, 2010.

1. okstate1

okstate1 Sheriff

I haven't seen this posted, but take a look at Rickie Fowler's outfit during the final round of the Verizon Heritage:

[​IMG]

That's wearing your school colors proudly! BTW, he finished T5.

2. mt_goat

mt_goat Deputy

Is that the new Mr OP? ;)

3. Rob B.

Rob B. Twizzard of Oz A/V Subscriber

Rickie Fowler, I think you're a righteous dude. :D

4. PistolsFiring24

PistolsFiring24 Cowboy

That rocks...talk about generating some Orange Power! :D

5. POKEaLOT

POKEaLOT Cowboy

someday I want to wear my "Polish outfit".............all green, though Rickie's looks pretty good too.

6. Rob B.

Rob B. Twizzard of Oz A/V Subscriber

Is it just me, or does it look like there are 3 balls in the air in that pic?:confused:

7. 4edmondpokes

4edmondpokes Deputy

Rickie typically wears "Sunday Orange" so it's good to see him represent both with the colors and his badass golf skills. He shot 30 on the front 9 Sunday at the Verizon Heritage with a bogey on #8. Unfortunately he couldn't keep the mojo going on the back, but he did finish top 10 again. Has made over $1 million this year.

8. OSUMIKE17

OSUMIKE17 Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com A/V Subscriber

Already seeing triple? It's a little early in the day isn't it? :cheers:

Haha, sorry, I had to. :D

9. RutherfordFan

RutherfordFan Territorial Marshal

How did Charles Howell do this weekend?

10. cowboynut

cowboynut Wrangler

You'll be seeing Ricky wearing a lot of orange in the future. Supposedly, Puma is coming out with a Ricky Fowler line next year. Not sure he will be contractually forced to wear orange but its cool to see. Really shows his love for the Pokes.

This info. is from the boys at Karsten Creek.

11. Johnhw2

Johnhw2 Cowboy

He had a weak weekend finish after roaring out of the gates on Thursday/Friday. I hope he can really get it going, great talent and good guy. Remember the tourney he had a horrible break on the 72nd hole? He landed his second shot in the hole on the finishing par 4, believe he was one back at the point. But rather than staying in the hole, the ball bounced back toward him into the water.

Similiar thing happened to Hunter at last years US open I believe, when final round, not 18th hole though, he had a second shot hit the pin and bounce 40 feet away when that shot should have finished close if it missed the pin. He three putted to fall out of contention at that point.

12. monkey

monkey Sheriff

Dang, that is some serious orange....not sure I would have the cajones to go that extreme. Glad to hear he is making some serious cash, now just need someone to win a major!

13. Johnhw2

Johnhw2 Cowboy

I agree we need another major its been a while. Mahan or Fowler look high probability to me. Bo Van Pelt had a good even too finishing tied for 3rd despite missing a 3 footer on 72nd hole.

Verplank has some potential for a major too despite getting late for it to happen. But his accuracy and short game will work on a shorter course. Hunter is going to win one when his putter gets hot as long as his long game is like it typically is...on the mark.

14. Shonuf

Shonuf Cowboy

Puma already has Rickie Fowler's favorites, so I wouldn't be surprised at all. The kid is tearing it up and is one of the hottest rookies to come in a while. And he's on the cover of this months Golf Digest and Golf Magazine.

http://www.shop.puma.com/collections/puma-picks/rickie-fowlers-favorites/61600,en,sc.html

Unfortunately you can't buy the orange pants! I guess they're custom made just for him. Oh well, I'm glad he keeps rockin' the orange.

15. CTeamPoke

CTeamPoke Wildcard A/V Subscriber

One of the things you're seeing as a ball is just a fat dude in white in the background...