Robin Ventura bobblehead?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 26, 2009
Stilly, Ok
Hey Cowboy fans,

Does anyone know where I can find an OSU Robin Ventura bobblehead?? I have had one for somewhere around 7 or 8 years that I am pretty sure came from an OSU baseball game during the 2002 or 2003 season. I am looking for another one because my fiance really wanted the Robin Ventura bobblehead to go with a bunch of our other OSU stuff but I just accidentally broke it! :( I never get on OP but I figured that if there was any group who would know where I could find one it would be here!!

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!!

casdas

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 14, 2004
Yukon, OK
I hope you can find one. Every once in a while I see the Incaviglia one for sale...don't think I have ever seen anyone selling the Ventura.

Apr 15, 2010
Stillwater
I have one, still in the box that my parents got at the alumni auction a few years back. It came with a Pete Incaviglia bobblehead. If you're interested send me a message and we'll talk!

Mar 26, 2009
Stilly, Ok
So I'm guessing you got your boyfriend back?
Yes, I got my boyfriend back from OP and now we're getting married! I still have to share him with Orange Power fairly often though!

Thank you all for the feedback. I just graduated and moved out of Stillwater so I won't be able to search the antique stores in Stillwater, and I'm living in Norman so I'm definitely not going to find it here. I've checked ebay and it just pulls up the NY Mets Robin Ventura bobblehead, which I don't want. I'll keep checking though. Thanks again!

Dec 15, 2012
I also was trying to find the Robin Ventura and Pete Incaviglia OSU bobbleheads, as I had one of each from that game but someone broke into my place several years ago and took them. I found four (4) Pete Incaviglia bobbleheads before I finally found a Robin Ventura bobblehead. I went ahead and bought all of them because I know how hard they seem to be to find. So if anyone is looking I have three (3) extra Petes! Two in the box and one out of the box!

Attachments

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
I also was trying to find the Robin Ventura and Pete Incaviglia OSU bobbleheads, as I had one of each from that game but someone broke into my place several years ago and took them. I found four (4) Pete Incaviglia bobbleheads before I finally found a Robin Ventura bobblehead. I went ahead and bought all of them because I know how hard they seem to be to find. So if anyone is looking I have three (3) extra Petes! Two in the box and one out of the box!

Where did you find the Robin Ventura bobble head? I've been looking for one of those for quite some time.

Thanks @casdas for the Incaviglia bobble head, it's still one of my prized possessions!!!

Dec 15, 2012
Where did you find the Robin Ventura bobble head? I've been looking for one of those for quite some time.

Thanks @casdas for the Incaviglia bobble head, it's still one of my prized possessions!!!

Amazingly I found it on eBay and bought it and one of the Incaviglia bobbleheads from someone that lives in Kentucky but used to live in Stillwater. You can set eBay up where it will automatically notify you if anyone posts a Robin Ventura Bobblehead for sale. Most were Mets or White Sox, but then one morning I saw the OSU one. FYI if you know of anyone looking I still have the three Incaviglia. Might make great gifts or can be used to trade for a Ventura if and when you find one.