Season Ticket (General Admission) deal for 5 Sports!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
Was looking at the oSu Baseball twitter, and it has a link to this Ticketmaster website.

Deal is for general admission tickets to Women's Soccer, Basketball and Softball. AND same for Wrestling and Baseball.

All for total of 100 dollars. Great deal.

I had it for last year, only soccer was not included.

Once you get to the webpage, click on "Go Pokes Pass Special Discount" and go from there.

Here is the link to the baseball twitter link:

https://twitter.com/OSUBaseball?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Or go straight to the webpage here:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/okstate/EN/buy/details/19gpp

Go oSu !!!!

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Was looking at the oSu Baseball twitter, and it has a link to this Ticketmaster website.

Deal is for general admission tickets to Women's Soccer, Basketball and Softball. AND same for Wrestling and Baseball.

Once you get to the webpage, click on "Go Pokes Pass Special Discount" and go from there.

Go oSu !!!!
That's a pretty sweet deal. GA wrestling season tickets are $50 themselves.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I have to applaud the AD on this.

I realize it's a balancing act to maintain pricing structure, but I've said for years that you just need to get people in the venue for everything but football & men's basketball. None of those sports are profitable on their own, so you're already eating the costs, so why not lower the bar for entry? The teams & fans both benefit from this, imo.

Don't know the current deal on student tix, but they should be free for everything but the 2 sports mentioned earlier.

keystonecowboy

Loyalist & Truest
A/V Subscriber
Oct 2, 2018
Stillwater

I realize it's a balancing act to maintain pricing structure, but I've said for years that you just need to get people in the venue for everything but football & men's basketball. None of those sports are profitable on their own, so you're already eating the costs, so why not lower the bar for entry? The teams & fans both benefit from this, imo.

Don't know the current deal on student tix, but they should be free for everything but the 2 sports mentioned earlier.
Students can currently buy a $250 All Sports Pass which enables entry into any home game of any sport. Pretty good deal for any student who goes to more than 3 or 4 football and basketball games, and a great deal for students who follow any of the other "minor" sports as well.

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
Students can currently buy a $250 All Sports Pass which enables entry into any home game of any sport. Pretty good deal for any student who goes to more than 3 or 4 football and basketball games, and a great deal for students who follow any of the other "minor" sports as well.
That's cheaper than when I was in school and you had to buy Basketball tickets separate for another $80, i think it was $280 for the all sports pass so like $360 total.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Good, so it's pretty much stayed at that price for more than a decade now.

They're the future of the fanbase, so do whatever you can to get them to the games.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

And the student can buy, I believe, up to two guest passes for family members at the student pass price.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater

Go oSu !!!!
Just canceled my season wrestling tickets and got these instead. What an awesome deal. Thanks for posting it.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
And a FYI about the deal. The Ticket office sends you a "Credit Card" type ticket with a barcode on it.

At the event gate, the gate staff scans the barcode. Once scanned in, the fan enters the venue.

(So you don't have individual tickets for each game whatever sport).

At least that is how it was last year.

There was a problem at some games where the barcode would not scan and the gate staff would type in the barcode number into their scanner. At some low attended games, the gate staff would just look at the card and just motion me in. The card had a large "2018-2019" printed on it along with the oSu brand.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
Is this for all home games? Or for so many amount of games?
It is good for ALL the home games for the 5 sports offered. Remember, only for General Admission seats.

I was never denied entrance to any game due to Gen Ad seating all taken up. The only time I could maybe see this happening would be Softball and Soccer. Maybe Baseball for OU?

Of course, there would never be a problem with limited seating for Women's basketball or Wrestling.

Again, we are only talking about Soccer, Softball, Women's Basketball, Wrestling and Baseball.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
It is good for ALL the home games for the 5 sports offered. Remember, only for General Admission seats.

I was never denied entrance to any game due to Gen Ad seating all taken up. The only time I could maybe see this happening would be Softball and Soccer. Maybe Baseball for OU?

Of course, there would never be a problem with limited seating for Women's basketball or Wrestling.

Again, we are only talking about Soccer, Softball, Women's Basketball, Wrestling and Baseball.

Thank you.....sounds like a pretty good deal

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla

Considering that a wrestling dual holds the all time attendance record for GIA, I don't agree with the never part of this statement.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
Considering that a wrestling dual holds the all time attendance record for GIA, I don't agree with the never part of this statement.
You're right

After I posted, I thought about Iowa and Penn State if they return to GIA. That could be a problem getting a GA seat if arriving late.

Unless OU returns to a Top 10 type program, I don't see the same problem with them.

Last edited: