1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

The Cleveland Show

Discussion in 'Video Games, Movies & Technology' started by Carneyman14, Sep 27, 2009.

1. okstateguy987

okstateguy987 Teamo Supremo

Please respond with the manner in which he "goes after liberals". After donating $10,000 to Obama, and speaking for him at a rally, I really don't see how he is capable of "going after liberals", short of some watered down haha's about Obama's dog, etc.
  2. snow1868

snow1868 Cowboy

You need to get laid, and soon.
  3. Jonkr06

Jonkr06 Cowboy

I don't really watch Family Guy that often anymore, but the one where they went to Texas and snuck onto Bush's ranch was a little tacky. I typically love jokes that bash any politicians, but a few of them were taking it a little too far.
  4. Aviation09

Aviation09 Cowboy

Picking up some friends couldn't hurt either.
  5. Pokit N

Pokit N Cowboy

I didn't mean to start a fire storm, but I just don't understand. There's alot of crazy anti semetic rhetoric out there like "The Jews Control the Banks" etc...McFarlane makes fun of the anti semites. But then says that we would all be living in an amazing futuristic society if it wasn't for Christians...what's the difference yo?
  6. OP 9000

Staff A/V Subscriber OP 9000 Administrator

Difference is.. one is a race... the other is a religion.
  7. Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin Cowboy

Rush Limbaugh & Karl Rove both have taped voice-overs where they will be playing themselves in an episode this season... How that will work remains to be seen... Rush previously did a voice-over for the Blue Harvest episode...

Sure Seth Mc is a far-left liberal, and at times that bleeds over more than I'd like in Family Guy, but I still love the show...
  8. Pokit N

Pokit N Cowboy

Not true, only 3 races exist in the world.

I believes jews could be classified as an Ethnic Group, but not race...right?
  9. Aviation09

Aviation09 Cowboy

he's a comedian, who cares what his religious or political views are. do you really take that much stock in what a comedian has to say about such matters?
  10. Pokit N

Pokit N Cowboy

I watched and laughed, I just thought it was sorta hypocritical is all.
  11. Cowboy2U

Cowboy2U Cowboy

I sure don't give a crap what he thinks but then again, I didn't give a crap what Danny Glover, Sean Penn, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins etc, etc, etc, etc said about Bush and the conservative party. I just find it kinda interesting that the liberl press and tv coverage find what these actors/comedians say as worth the time they take to cover and publish it. Of coures, then there's that ultra conservative Fox/OReilly team that the conservative minority has made the most popular political news show on tv. Huh.