The Creepy Joe thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
"The case where we cannot let this we've never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic o '17 all the way round (uh 16). We have never never let our democracy sakes second fiddle. Way they we can both have democracy and elections and at the same time correct the public health."

~Joseph R. Biden, Democratic Candidate for the United States Senate

Took a victory lap at home yesterday.

I told my wife & daughter & a friend a month ago "have you even listened to Biden? The dude's word-finding difficulties remind me of stroke patients we see all the time." The response was "well, have you listened to Trump?", of course.

So they've all been off work for 3 weeks now, & have actually watched Biden. Out of nowhere yesterday came the comments "man, Biden can't even put a sentence together."

Hello!!! Where have I heard that before?

It really is remarkable that the powers that be on the Dem side have decided that Biden's their guy. Seriously, out all the candidates, THIS guy is who you pick?

He's Walter Mondale, 2.0, & whichever token woman he picks will be his Geraldine Ferraro.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Joe stutters. Trump lies.
If people tolerate or enjoy being constantly lied to Trump wins. If this virus is whipped quickly and the market roars back, Trump wins.
If we have hundreds of thousands of deaths from the virus and the market is in a funk and far from recovering who knows.
Trump lies daily to the American people.
Joe stutters. In a perfect world liars would be under higher scrutiny.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2011
If people tolerate or enjoy being constantly lied to Trump wins. If this virus is whipped quickly and the market roars back, Trump wins.
If we have hundreds of thousands of deaths from the virus and the market is in a funk and far from recovering who knows.
Joe stutters.
It is in the best interest of Trump and Republicans that thousands of lives are saved and people keep their jobs.
It is in the best interest of Democrats that thousands of people lose their lives and livelihoods.

Joe stutters.
Joe mumbles.
Joe forgets who and where he is.
and also, Joe lies.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Joe stutters.
Uh, that's not just a stutter.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
It is in the best interest of Trump and Republicans that thousands of lives are saved and people keep their jobs.
It is in the best interest of Democrats that thousands of people lose their lives and livelihoods.

Joe stutters.
Joe mumbles.
Joe forgets who and where he is.
and also, Joe lies.
Partisan hack! It’s in no ones best interest If hundreds of thousands of Americans die. I’m sure Joe has lied, but Trump wins the lying contest hands down, every minute every day.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Back in '18 when me and The DROW were working together on the Spanish Flu The DROW turns to me and says "Joe we gonna beat this like that gang banger's ass you gonna beat on in a few year" I said "Word, DROW!" After The DROW and I made the first antibiotic up on the 8th floor of the White House we pretty much put the Spanish Flu down and that's all I have to say about that.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
"The case where we cannot let this we've never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic o '17 all the way round (uh 16). We have never never let our democracy sakes second fiddle. Way they we can both have democracy and elections and at the same time correct the public health."

~Joseph R. Biden, Democratic Candidate for the United States Senate
How exactly do the dems think Biden would ever be able to stand up and do a State of the Union address? I remember when I was in school and people would stand up and give horrible presentations and I'd be so embarrassed for them. That's how America would be sitting in front of their TV's. Then the news station panels would have to spend 2 hours deciphering what was just said. WTF are you thinking dems? This makes no sense that this is your guy!

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
No, I'm talking, specifically, about the obvious as the nose on your face mental decline of Joe Biden. But please prattle on about nothing to do with that.
And it’s as plain as the nose on your face that Trump truly believes he knows more than the scientist and doctors he contradicts daily. Who’s more dangerous, where are the 200+ post about that?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
How exactly do the dems think Biden would ever be able to stand up and do a State of the Union address? I remember when I was in school and people would stand up and give horrible presentations and I'd be so embarrassed for them. That's how America would be sitting in front of their TV's. Then the news station panels would have to spend 2 hours deciphering what was just said. WTF are you thinking dems? This makes no sense that this is your guy!
I was an Inslee fan, Washington has flattened it’s curve. But alas we’ve got Joe. Honest question: are you not embarrassed by the lying?

Jul 22, 2011
Partisan hack! It’s in no ones best interest If hundreds of thousands of Americans die. I’m sure Joe has lied, but Trump wins the lying contest hands down, every minute every day.
Your own words: “if the virus is whipped quickly... Trump wins.”

Like it or not, one party benefits from a huge death toll. Your party, hack.

Someone should ask Joe about Tara Reade.
Wonder if he would lie?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Your own words: “if the virus is whipped quickly... Trump wins.”

Like it or not, one party benefits from a huge death toll. Your party, hack.

Someone should ask Joe about Tara Reade.
Wonder if he would lie?
I’m really sorry for you if you believe widespread death is a benefit for anyone, or any party. But NOT surprised persons in this forum would pretend that it’s so.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Every day I wake up and say a special prayer of thanks that I am not you.
Really, everyday I wake up I pray for our nation, our doctors, our scientists, our healthcare workers, our first responders, etc. Try to grow in your prayer life beyond your typical pettiness. It’s probably long overdue.