The Creepy Joe thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Wow, @NotOnTV did you quickly decide that “someone needs to kick me in my little sack” just disappear or did you quickly delete it like Cimarron used to before a response? Same old tricks.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Mods, how long are you going to put up with this?
Saw it with my own eyes while striving to respond before you deleted your less than prayerful response. Mods show how quickly NOT deleted!!!! Please prove him to be a liar and I’ll stay off here for a week, scratch that, a month!!!! Please verify that while I was writing a response NotOn deleted his post giving me an Oops something happened here response then his post and my incomplete response was gone. A whole month MODs.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2011
Are you, like Trump practicing medicine without a license? Or justifying supporting a liar?
Joey Fingerbang doesn’t know what state he is in and thinks the president needs to sign 200 million paper checks. He had to drop out of the 88 campaign for being a plagiarist and a liar. He is a blubbering idiot without a teleprompter, and often with.

Trump lies, and exaggerates, and bloviates, and gets things wrong, and says things you disagree with. Learn the difference like an adult.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Joey Fingerbang doesn’t know what state he is in and thinks the president needs to sign 200 million paper checks. He had to drop out of the 88 campaign for being a plagiarist and a liar. He is a blubbering idiot without a teleprompter, and often with.

Trump lies, and exaggerates, and bloviates, and gets things wrong, and says things you disagree with. Learn the difference like an adult.
That right there should end Pokey's argument but it won't.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field

Like name calling and feverishly exaggerating HIGHLY questionable persons allegations isn’t childish?

Brad M

Wrangler
Jan 16, 2017
Wisconsin
Joe stutters. Trump lies.
If people tolerate or enjoy being constantly lied to Trump wins. If this virus is whipped quickly and the market roars back, Trump wins.
If we have hundreds of thousands of deaths from the virus and the market is in a funk and far from recovering who knows.
Trump lies daily to the American people.
Joe stutters. In a perfect world liars would be under higher scrutiny.
I’m curious, what “lie” do you feel like he has told today?

Jul 22, 2011

Brad M

Wrangler
Jan 16, 2017
Wisconsin
Saw it with my own eyes while striving to respond before you deleted your less than prayerful response. Mods show how quickly NOT deleted!!!! Please prove him to be a liar and I’ll stay off here for a week, scratch that, a month!!!! Please verify that while I was writing a response NotOn deleted his post giving me an Oops something happened here response then his post and my incomplete response was gone. A whole month MODs.
Dear Eight pound six ounce Newborn Baby Jesus, in your Golden Fleece diapers with your tiny little fat balled up fists, so cuddly but still omnipotent. Please let the Mods do what Pokey is asking so that we may have a glorious month free of Pokey and won’t have to sort through his ranting and raving and we won’t have to try and decide whether to be mad at him or feel sorry for him. Amen

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Haven’t seen his press conference today. He’ll contradict the experts in real time. CDC wear masks/Trump I’m not wearing a mask. Dangerous imo.
I mean if you are going to hoot and holler about all the lies he's telling, at least give an example of a lie. That is not an example of a lie.