1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Football Time to raid aTm recruits

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by osu_cowboy_007, Dec 1, 2011.

1. osu_cowboy_007

osu_cowboy_007 Territorial Marshal

Word is that Sherman is gone (will be fired shortly). Time to bring back all the recruits the we lost to them and then some. :pistols:

oufannot likes this.
  2. Noven

Noven Devil Incarnate A/V Subscriber

FIRESALE!

3. oufannot

oufannot Sheriff

Someone had to do it.

4. D-Lee11

D-Lee11 Wrangler

So Bralon....how is Aggieland looking now?

5. PlatypusJojo

PlatypusJojo Mysterious as the dark side of the moon A/V Subscriber

Addison, Richmond, and Trey Williams come on over!

PokeStudent and blt_26 like this.
  6. fig96

fig96 Deputy

It'll be interesting to see what happens, there's some positive quotes from Matt Davis tonight and I think he's the glue that holds this class together. If he stays I think most of the class stays, he's especially tight with Williams and Addison.

I'm assuming/hoping that if Sherman was let go his replacement is already lined up. If he can hit the ground running hopefully things stay fairly intact.

7. PokeVille

PokeVille . A/V Subscriber

Who they hire will mean everything to this class. I'd guess Sumlin would be able to keep a lot of the offensive players.

8. fig96

fig96 Deputy

I'd agree. Smart is supposed to be a lights out recruiter as well.

9. Orange Superman

Orange Superman Cowboy

@fig96- Maybe I missed the backstory here but you seem to spend an aweful lot of time on this board. Not saying you shouldn't, but don't the aggies have more than plenty message boards to read? By the way this is not a personal attack on you. Most of your posts I've seen have been cordial and insightful. Just curious really.....

10. Noven

Trying to push Aggie logic. Their class will not hold together. Saying so on a message board don't mean ish.

11. OSUndefeated

OSUndefeated Federal Marshal

How do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. fig96

fig96 Deputy

I post here kinda in bursts, I posted a bit before we played each other and found some good discussion with y'all. I'm on TexAgs a lot as well but that tends to be a lot of people posting to hear themselves type and it's tough to get a word in edgewise, it's a easier to have some good discussions here.

Besides, y'all are now my favorite Big 12 team :)

Yes, I've been posting here for months in the event we fired our coach so I'd be able to spout propaganda to help you think our recruiting class is going to be strong. Dangit, I've been discovered.

13. Noven

Well, if you've been discovered, aTm could use your services right now. Cause they are about to lose a portion of their class. How do you think Trey Williams will look in Orange?

14. Noven

I'll give you laughs for that.

15. fig96

fig96 Deputy

Hoping I'll never have to see him in anything but maroon and white. Word is Matt Davis has talked to most of our recruits tonight and they're pledging to stay together, we'll see what happens.

16. oufannot

oufannot Sheriff

Not to sound like a debbie downer but 17 to 18 year olds pledges mean little to nothing.

17. fig96

fig96 Deputy

Totally agree. I always find it funny when someone "knows" what school a kid is going to pick and is then blown away when they don't.

That being said, this class seems to have a unity that I haven't seen before. Here's hoping it sticks.

18. oufannot

oufannot Sheriff

19. D-Lee11

D-Lee11 Wrangler

That's actually a little old. Here is the latest report from Trey himself...Trey Williams:Coach Randy Jordan just left my house. There is a lot on my plate right now. Coach Jordan was mostly concerned about me. He said I have a big weekend and need to focus on that. And he said to keep praying about everything,. I told Coach Jordan I am still a solid commit right now. But if anything happens to Coach Jordan, I don't know what I am going to do. I am very disappointed with what happened to Sherman, he is a great guy. I know though that I want Coach Jordan to be my running back coach. Right now like Coach Jordan said, I have to take one thing at a time and I can not let this hurt my game. There is just so much on my plate right now. I know the agsswagmovement has got to stay strong. And we want Coach Sherman to know we are praying for him. And that we wish he could be there to do great things with us, but I know he will continue to do great things. I am still just thinking about a lot. As of right now I am still a solid A&M commit. I want to play with my boys Matt and Bralon and all the guys. Everything is in jeporady right now. I have got to wait and be patient, and see what all happens.

20. Noven

Sounds like he's setting up the move...