1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TMZ reports..Oklahoma BB Star Scores Questionable Cash

Discussion in 'Bedlam & Flame' started by TXN4oSu, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Old Poke

Old Poke Cowboy

Recess is over, now go take your nap and dream about being the crimson king in your own little vitual kingdom where everyone is envious of you little one.
  2. CrimsonReign

Banned CrimsonReign Banned

Stereotypes can be true.. Like stereotyping the Suttons as addicts... That would hold true...

wrap yourself in the glory of those NC, while the rest of the sporting world gives you a slight head nod, a pat on the back and a "atta boy" for your attempts in football
  3. OrangeForever

A/V Subscriber OrangeForever I'm a GREAT guy, by the way.

Then you would agree it's accurate to stereotype the Oklahoma Athletic Department as a poorly managed organization with little to no regard for NCAA regulations?

Or are you, as I suspect, in the Machiavellian camp in regard to Sooner athletics?
  4. Old Poke

Old Poke Cowboy

Oh, we are so green, no orange with envy.

By the way, what sports do you play at ou that you are bragging about so much big guy, computer gamer? No wait a minute, you must be on the football team since that's the only sport that matters. What position do you play since you brag so much?
  5. Epperley28

A/V Subscriber Epperley28 Cowboy

6. CrimsonReign

maybe if you would agree the stereotype of OSU as a institution is a poorly run money pit , that squanders the millions of its donors while keeping its hand out for T.Boone asking for more
  7. cowboys_r_us

cowboys_r_us Cowboy

Perfectly describes the world that every Sooner fan lives in: "It's okay that we suck at every other sport, because we're good at football."

In case you are unaware, if your team participates, they are striving to win. They participate in the same sports that OSU has success in, they just fail to match the success of OSU. Noone cares about your tradition rich cheating in football...
  8. Cowboy2U

Cowboy2U Cowboy

Kinda like the rest of the country gives you a head nod on 6 of 7 mnc's that were immediately followed by sanctions for cheating. Gotta give it up to okie u, creative cheating just never gets old down there. Competing without cheating has become an impossible for you. $3000 this time, a free Lexis or maybe unlimited gas...whatever it takees to win.
  9. El Gato Bandito

El Gato Bandito Ballin' on a Budget

10. Old Poke

Old Poke Cowboy

I'm not, I'm poking it with a stick!
  11. CrimsonReign

Then if you compete to win... Why does Oklahoma State have a football team?
  12. OhEssYouCowboys

OhEssYouCowboys Cowboy

Orange Daddy - Did you find CrimsonReign's picture on Facebook?

Thank you for the laugh.

And, yes, it's time to stop feeding the jock-sniffing, Squat-troll.
  13. Cowboy2U

Cowboy2U Cowboy

Yeh, facts hurt. You're budget is twice the size of ours yet we consistantly beat you in the majority of sports. That's why trolls like you come over here and can only talk about one sport, it's where you spend all your money, most of it illegally. Just another pathetic little want to be. Come back anytime you'd like your butt kicked.
  14. CrimsonReign

hey your back Dexter learn to read yet?
  15. Bowers2

A/V Subscriber Bowers2 I'm not that drunk.

Wow, you've stumped me. That is a very good question. I just don't know the answer...
  16. CrimsonReign

nah its cool i'm still here.
  17. cowboys_r_us

cowboys_r_us Cowboy

Why are you spinning your wheels about football? Your team went 8-5 and won the Brut Sun Bowl.

Now, back to the topic...

"Fat a$$" Gallon could force OU to forfeit ALL 13 wins and any postseason wins...
  18. HeartLike_JohnStarks

HeartLike_JohnStarks Cowboy

Wayman Tisdale has been the only thing to come out of OU.

So sad that he had to die.......but now no one in the country outside of Norman itself has anything good to say about you guys........
  19. OhEssYouCowboys

OhEssYouCowboys Cowboy

That's "you're." I'll spend my tutoring time on you. You need it. Oh, and a comma should've followed the "hey" - [and the "h" in "hey," should've been capitalized].

You're going to be a project.
  20. leprechaun7

leprechaun7 Cowboy

TMZ is the Wikipedia of media.