1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

To all of the sooner fans talking trash on this board

Discussion in 'Bedlam & Flame' started by D-Lee11, Oct 23, 2011.

1. D-Lee11

D-Lee11 Wrangler

1. You lost. To tech. At home. A&M (who you still have to play) beat tech as did kstate (still gotta play them too) so before you come on here an try talking trash check your team first. 2. You are out of a national championship hunt before you have even reached the meat of your schedule. You will lose atleast one more game this season. 3. Your secondary got wrecked by a mediocre tech receiving core, Blackmon and co. are probably more worried about kstate then aging y'all. So talk all the trash you want to. But your team was just exposed on national television. Your "fans" were leaving with 8 minutes left. So enjoy the rest of your season. See you in December.
  2. Tuff

Tuff Wrangler

Thank you Sir!
  3. Boomer.....

Boomer..... Cowboy

This wont make Bedlam and easier for you guys.
  4. Rob B.

A/V Subscriber Rob B. Twizzard of Oz

Where do you see sooner fans talking trash?
  5. EE Cowboy

EE Cowboy Wrangler

Let's not get too cocky. We haven't accomplished anything yet.
  6. OSUCHOCTAW

OSUCHOCTAW Wrangler

Adam James just raped OU's secondary. Yet, another way Craig James has screwed a team.
    MSteph57, PlatypusJojo and i<3mypokes like this.
  7. greekbull

greekbull Wrangler

Yep, don't gloat we need to keep winning. That was a very damaged OU team out there last night without Wort and Flemming, totally changed that normally strong defense. They still have quit a few problems on offense(red zone scoring) and special team with a horrible FG kicker but I think they will be a very dangerous foe.
  8. JoeHero

A/V Subscriber JoeHero King of the Andals and the First Men

You mean the part where ou can't defend the pass? Or the run? Or the part where Landry throws it to the other team any time a defender gets within three feet of him? Or the part where ou can't make a field goal longer than a PAT? I mean I guess you are correct in the fact that the overhyped overrated ou team that played yesterday is the same overhyped and overrated ou team that has existed all season. The fact that ou was exposed won't make it any easier for Weeden and co to drop 50. Not that it needs to be ;)
  9. i<3mypokes

i<3mypokes Wrangler

Although I do feel bad for the injured players themselves, I don't feel bad for the way and timing in which they were injured. They got injured during garbage time during the last couple of weeks against Texas when they were up at least 38 and against Kansas when they were up by at least 20. As radiohead once said, "You do it to yourself. You do. And that's what really hurts." That's not on Flemming or Wort but on Stoops. Had you taken out your starters in blow outs, they would not have been injured AND your backups would have had precious playing time. They looked lost - especially Lynn.
    EmptySeat likes this.
  10. Dru Blood

Dru Blood Greenhorn

(stirring the tea leaves...)

I see a VERY tough road ahead for the Cowboys so let us keep it in our pants...we'll measure it after the season. I see a very angry Boomer squad rolling into Stilwater after 2 additional loses to A&M and the Wildcats. I see the Cowboys ranked #3, above the Boomers for the first time ever? Anyone know that answer.

Is Bob 'Big Game' Stoops sitting on a hot seat?
    If he loses twice more will he be gone?
    Who could they get who would be better?

:popcorn:
  11. OSU Sig

OSU Sig Cowboy

I don't anticipate the sooners wil llose any more games, coming into Bedlam. I believe they will get back to basics and beat K-State next Saturday. A&M won't be able to stay with them and A&M plays horribly on the road.
    I'm going to focus on the Cowboys winning each week and let our friends from Norman take care of their team. When bedlam week gets here, there will be enough trash talking for everyone.
  12. TypicalGooner

TypicalGooner Banned to Bedlam & Flame

You guys need to subscribe to this mantra a little more.

Are you a big time college football program? Nope. All you have is a shiny Alamo Bowl trophy from last year and some Big 12 South Co-Champion rings.

Oklahoma lost to Missouri last year and still came into Stillwater and beat Oklahoma. Still won the Big 12 Conference (legitimately, not by some tie). And still went to a BCS Bowl Game.

And we did it all with a team that was less talented than the one we have this year.

We had legitimate injury problems on both sides of the ball. I am not making an excuse as this being the reason why we lost, because our depth is there. That team simply didn't come ready to play.

And as for the Poke fans talking about how an unranked team came into "YOUR HOUSE" and beat Oklahoma have no reason to talk.

That loss saturday was only the third time since 1999 that Oklahoma has lost at home. Three times in twelve years. I'm not even going to count how many times Oklahoma State has lost at home since 1999, because I'd run out of fingers and toes to count on. According to most of the posters on this board, I can't count higher than twenty anyway.

Oklahoma fans have every right to talk trash. Their team has been there and done that. Oklahoma State fans need to be the ones looking in the mirror. The season is not over yet, and it's not like you guys have accomplished that much anyway.

Don't count chickens before they hatch. Remember 2008 and 2010. You still failed.
  13. PlatypusJojo

A/V Subscriber PlatypusJojo Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

[​IMG]
    Boomer..... likes this.
  14. CrabStuffedFish

CrabStuffedFish It's Just Childish

[​IMG]

However, I am glad we have this Sooner fan to come over here and put us all in our place. Cause after OU lost I was so excited that I took a bunch of pain pills and started burning houses. But then after reading that. I calmed down. And now I am only burning small things...like cars....

Thanks OU fans. For helping me keep it real.
  15. PC_cowboy33

A/V Subscriber PC_cowboy33 Orange ruler guy

Remeber Saturday? You failed.
    D-Lee11 likes this.
  16. OKState Dallas

OKState Dallas Deputy

I can't tell exactly what this Goon is attempting to say. I can tell, however, that he should not have passed freshman English.
    OSU Sig likes this.
  17. Cowboys11

Cowboys11 Wrangler

Not really any different than last year.
  18. PlatypusJojo

A/V Subscriber PlatypusJojo Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

He might not have. :)
  19. TypicalGooner

TypicalGooner Banned to Bedlam & Flame

Remember the last 50 something years?

You guys failed too.

This year isn't over yet. Quit getting fitted for your rings before you earn them. Because Oklahoma State hasn't won anything yet.
  20. Rob B.

A/V Subscriber Rob B. Twizzard of Oz

I think the funniest thing about your posts, aside from that part where you think you're smarter than everyone else, is they are so full of Captain Obvious. Keep up the good work, it's extremely entertaining.:lol:
    CrabStuffedFish likes this.