Too soon: Dru Brown or Spencer Sanders?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

QB starter next year

• Dru Brown

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • Spencer Sanders

Votes: 112 86.2%

• Total voters
I've heard from multiple sources due to his youth Sanders was having trouble with the playbook. Just my opinion, but if you start Brown this year you have to start him next year according to Gundy's standards. I think this is the case. Now you can let Sanders start without feeling the obligation to start Brown due to a pretty good season. That would have been a bad situation with a good chance Spencer transfers out. Sanders is a gamechanger while Brown is a good QB.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Dusty D on the Franchise said his source at OSU said that Sanders is not really what they thought he could be after 7 months.FWIW.Rober Allen is our only "inside source" but I have learned he has a hard time telling the truth about a player if it is negative.He waits until they are gone and then tells the truth.Similar to the coaches that leave.
This is exactly the opposite of every report that everybody with inside info has put out since Sanders got on campus.

I'm not saying you're wrong... But I am saying that you should probably ignore anything said on any Oklahoma sports radio station.

Sanders is going to be great for OSU.
Especially when said by Sooners.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk