Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1139184474741202945?s=19

Due to disease and death introduced after the fall of Adam and Eve, the genetic degradation has already changed our DNA significantly from the original. God gave us a way for everlasting life through Jesus. It is not dependent on our DNA being a certain way. This guy is just cuckoo.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Wow, pound that stake in bo's crooked little heart. So question Rx...are these scumbags gonna be prosecuted and sent to prison? Just your best guess, I think we are well aware of the deep state and how difficult it is to prosecute scum when so many layers of scum are entrenched and protecting each layer..

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I hope they stick it to their ass in the punitive portion of the proceedings, the place has to close their doors, and everyone involved in the sorry situation from the college winds up shoveling shit at the local horse stable for the remainder of their working lives. My apologies to decent horse shit shovelers the World over.

Second best solution, they stick it to their ass, but they stay open and this and other colleges wake the F' up and stop this shit and fire every employee that engages in this kind of crap.
Well done.

Rixaroo

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
OKC
www.weekendwatchguide.com
So what is this exactly?

From the link:

"Booom. NObama’s f--ked

This was written by a legal anon as a forecast based upon what we already know to be true.

This is not an actual transcript

I know. I thought it was actual too."

"This thread is a forecast of what the legal questioning would look like based upon information we already know to be true.

It was written by a legal anon without sauce. I was duped to think it was real. None the less , this is likely the convo to be had.

*not actual transcript*"