Walking Dead season 9

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Looks like a jump in time. Most of the main characters have their own group. Maggie's still hot but will hang you if you mess with her. Rick got a haircut and still has the same gf. Necessities are in short supply as a passage in time would allow. Walkers are looking more ragged also. Maybe this season will be better than the last couple maybe not. Zeke is "dating" Carol. Guess he didn't see the episodes where she killed the folks in jail and put a bullet in the head of the little girl. He better be nice to her.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
I watched. I might stick around for a bit until the new baddies show up. If it is an "internal strife" season, I will probably checkout.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Yea, I watched it. I don't know why... I guess after 8 years and spending way too much at 'Walker Stalker' for my girls to meet like 90% of the cast, I can't let it go, yet.

Maggie is still hot, I agree. But at this point during the show, I'm noticing I'm thinking less about things like walkers, the bad guys, the drama... and more of things like "Man, Michonne's hair must stink, bad. I don't know how he sleeps next to her."

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
Yea, I watched it. I don't know why... I guess after 8 years and spending way too much at 'Walker Stalker' for my girls to meet like 90% of the cast, I can't let it go, yet.

Maggie is still hot, I agree. But at this point during the show, I'm noticing I'm thinking less about things like walkers, the bad guys, the drama... and more of things like "Man, Michonne's hair must stink, bad. I don't know how he sleeps next to her."

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
Working theory here. Andrew Lincoln takes a break from the show for awhile and returns later as a different character due to amnesia brought on by head trauma from the blast. I believe they wrote his end this way for a reason.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Working theory here. Andrew Lincoln takes a break from the show for awhile and returns later as a different character due to amnesia brought on by head trauma from the blast. I believe they wrote his end this way for a reason.
I think he just takes a break and does episodes here and there.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
They announced on the Talking Dead what is going to happen

Andrew Lincoln is done with the weekly show, but they are going to start making feature length movies for AMC network based around Rick Grimes and the whole Walking Dead universe.

They said some of the movies would be set in the past, some in the future, some in different countries and some with Rick Grimes and where he travels and what he learns

The movies are supposed to take you out of the small little world and show how the entire Earth has, is, and will deal with what is going on

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
I was ok with the ending I thought was happening. If that was truly Rick Grimes last episode, he should have died rather than be whisked away by aliens. Is Judith aging in dog years for the rest of this season?

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
They announced on the Talking Dead what is going to happen

Andrew Lincoln is done with the weekly show, but they are going to start making feature length movies for AMC network based around Rick Grimes and the whole Walking Dead universe.

They said some of the movies would be set in the past, some in the future, some in different countries and some with Rick Grimes and where he travels and what he learns

The movies are supposed to take you out of the small little world and show how the entire Earth has, is, and will deal with what is going on
Honestly, I can live with that. The show is becoming monotonous, and something needed to change. But I don't want to see crap like the "featurettes" they did for the website.