WH announces US removal from Syria...announces turning over all US held ISIS fighters to Syria

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Banned
Banned
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Trump reminded me of Alfred E. Newmon from Mad magazine when asked about the Kurds: “What, me worry”. Acts like he had nothing to do with it. Wow

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Why isn't the House voting to end all funding to NATO unless they kick Turkey out? Too busy with the witch hunt to worry about international affairs? Unwilling to take the same stand that they are criticizing Trump for not taking?

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
The words actually came out of his mouth.....that he would not meet....and then he walks it back and clarified he would now meet.

This isn't a Tweet or Headline..it was reality...it was actual fact....He first said he wouldn't..now he says he will.
My point remains. There are literally countless examples of it & oddly, in this instance, you were nowhere to be found when the initial post turned out to be false, & that's exactly why you don't understand the media at all.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
yes...from my understanding this is where the Nukes are
Dumb me... I didn't read the article before posting that question. Duh. Yeah that's the airbase I was thinking of. I don't think we really have anything to fear here. Turkey is playing some good poker right now, they're not THAT stupid.