What others are saying about OSU football

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Ah... so the guy who holds virtually every career passing record at the best QB school in the nation is a bum because of one poor throw?

Funny enough, it’s pretty easy to figure out what your retorts will be based on how little you guys have to choose from when it comes to actually beating OU. And your longest tenured coach has only beat his biggest rival twice. Technically... once. Bob gift wrapped one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
fun game to watch, Pokes actually did better than I thought they would against the Shorthorns since Pokes have only played HS teams to date. Must say the Mullet made some bad calls....

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Bc you guys played some stellar OOC teams this year... So far they all 3 have a combined 2 wins this season...

But yeah, coaching definitely cost us this game. Certainly wasn't for the players lack of trying.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Bc you guys played some stellar OOC teams this year... So far they all 3 have a combined 2 wins this season...

But yeah, coaching definitely cost us this game. Certainly wasn't for the players lack of trying.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I agree, players left it all on the field, but the coaches? smh